It’s the weekend!
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Default It’s the weekend!

I’ve always been a bad sleeper, but from when we first went into lockdown I started sleeping really well. It was lovely being able to go to bed knowing I’d sleep all night and wake up at a reasonable time. Now I’m back to disturbed nights and being wide awake at 5am. It’s great being able to get so much done before the rest of the family even stirs, but it does mean I’m falling asleep by 2 o’clock I’m beginning to think a working life doesn’t really suit me

This morning I’m waiting in for someone to come and collect some toys I’ve sold on EBay then I’m off out with my son and daughter. We haven’t decided where we’re going to, we just fancy a drive out to somewhere nice where we can have a walk round and get coffee and cake. My son will be driving so I’ll probably fall asleep in the car on the way home

Have good weekends, whatever you’ve got planned.

Registered Childminder since
    oct 02
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Have a nice day Mouse.

aug 99
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Lovely weather here, cooler and fresher than the last couple of days. Went to perch hill garden yesterday with DD2. We enjoy going round looking at all different flowers. She only has a balcony at her flat but has lots of pots and loves new plants. Then had both grandsons, 5 and 2, for a sleepover. Little one had me up at 12.30 then at 5 this morning. They have gone home now and I’m having a rest before watching the Grand Prix this afternoon. Enjoy the rest of the afternoon

June 95
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Non childminder member
    childminder
    Post Thanks / Like

Mouse I am the same in a way. If I know I have work the next day or have to walk the dog ( which I do 6 days a week) I sleep badly. Sunday’s I don’t walk the dog my husband does so I sleep well Saturday nights. It’s a psychological thing I believe beyond our control. My husband gets up at 4.30 am for work so I do too why?? I just think I may as well .