Good morning Wednesday
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Good morning Wednesday

Today I’ve got an unexpected day off I should only have had one child here anyway but his dad had messaged to say they’re making the most of the good weather and heading off to the seaside. I know in ‘normal times’ I cherished unexpected days off. They didn’t happen very often but when they did it was so good and I made the most of them. Today I’m a bit “oh, ok, another day off, another day twiddling my thumbs”. Coronavirus has stolen the joy of the unexpected free day

Having said that, DD has got the afternoon off so we’ll go out once she’s home. We don’t know where we’ll go, we’ve just got as far as deciding we’ll go somewhere. Knowing her it’ll be somewhere with shops where she can run free with my bank card!

Have good days everyone

Registered Childminder since
    aug 99
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Not for me mouse! I’ve got 2 days off the end of next week as the children are off on hols and I’m so looking forward to it. Off to knole deer park today. Had to book a parking slot and can only stay 2 hours; still normal price though! I seemed to have been rushing backwards and forwards with staggered school runs and others coming in between at different times, I feel exhausted. My school hols are booked up all through with the children who haven’t been so far. The 10 weeks I had off feel like years ago!! Have a good day everyone

June 95
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Non childminder member
    childminder
    Post Thanks / Like

I agree the 10 weeks off seem along time ago, been busy here and getting several enquiry’s for September.

4. Likes loocyloo liked this post
    oct 02
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I agree ... I'm pretty much full for EY children come september ...depending on preschools being able to share children, i may have a couple of spaces.

My schoolies are down, mainly due to parents work hours changing during lockdown, and staying changed! But, it will mean no school runs at least one day a week But I don't ever have loads of schoolies, so I'm not too fussed. I'm more expensive than the out of school club, and for most parents, that is the deciding factor!

Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

I’m just filling up the last of my September places now. I’m happy to have a quieter August knowing I’ll be full for a fresh start in September.

7. Likes Dragonfly liked this post
    June 95
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Non childminder member
    childminder
    Post Thanks / Like

Mouse I’m actually dreading September, being indoors more ( well I may not be) what with this pandemic and people saying it will spike again come the colder weather.