Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  3
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Good morning Tuesday

It's still morning - just!

What's everyone up to today? It's a bit cold here but we've been out for a nice walk round the block. I have a 20 month old here who loves walking and a wander round the block is the perfect length for her - interesting enough that there is a lot for us to stop and look at, but not too long that I end up having to carry her half way home We came back and played for a while before she fell asleep. That's given me long enough to get some photo & name cards printed off and laminated ready for setting up a new self-registration board. The photos we've been using were taken way before lockdown and the children all look quite different now!

That's about all I've had planned for today. Once the little one is awake we'll have lunch and head into the garden. She goes home at 2.30pm so we'll hopefully stay out there until then.

Hope your days are all going well

Registered Childminder since
    Sept 09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

My three our currently having a sleep, well two out of the three are the other is resting. We have spent most of the morning outside and will probably head back out there after sleep time even though the weather is bit cloudy.

We are having someone coming over tonight to give us a quote for a new kitchen, we have lived in our house for 12 years as have always said we would like to have a new kitchen as the previous owners didn't have the current kitchen fitted properly and space is wasted. The trouble is it's gone from just having a new fitted kitchen to a whole revamp which I think we won't be able to do financially. I hate building works at the best of times so a whole kitchen revamp will be a nightmare! DH has this dream about building his own house but he isn't that good at DIY but he thinks he is
    Pixie Dust

oct 02
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I've got a full house today and it's been so lovely. 2 schoolies back for first time in 4 mths! The children have had so much fun together just running around!
    We did go out to feed the ducks and do some pond dipping, but now, they don't really want to play with me ... just chat periodically and just playing their own games. I knew I'd missed these schoolies, but today has made me realise how much!
    Going to feel a bit flat tomorrow with just 1 child!

4. Likes Dragonfly, Maza liked this post
    oct 02
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Meant to say ... Good luck with kitchen Pixie ! my DH has plans for slight extension and new kitchen ... we've been here almost 9 years and he's been talking about it since before we moved in
    He is practical, but we would need a builder because otherwise it would take 10 years!

He's refitted kitchens before, and taken plaster off walls/ ceilings and whilst he does do a good job ... it takes FOREVER which is not great when I'm working or trying to work!

June 95
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Non childminder member
    childminder
    Post Thanks / Like

Sometimes it’s harder with just one child, better to have two if possible.unfortunately it doesn’t always work that way.

7. Likes loocyloo liked this post