Good morning Friday
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  6
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Good morning Friday

This week has flown by and I can’t believe it’s Friday already. I really needed my lie in this morning so I’m glad it’s my day off.

I was shattered all day yesterday so planned an early night last night. That didn’t happen, then when I did eventually get to bed I decided to catch up on the first episode of The Secrets She Keeps. I was going to watch it the other day but didn’t get round to it. Anyway, after I’d watched that one I decided to watch the final 2 episodes as they’re all on iPlayer. My early night ended up being a very late night I’m still not sure I totally understand it all, but it was very good.

DH is at work this morning but finishing at lunchtime so we’re going to go out for lunch for the first time in months. We still haven’t decided where we’ll go to but it’ll be good to get out. It’s nice and sunny here today so we’ll probably look for somewhere with outdoor seating.

Have fun whatever you’re up to today

Registered Childminder since
    Mar 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Mouse, you seem to have watched secrets in a very jumbled up way!

Today is DD's last day of primary school. It was so sweet seeing them all lining up this morning in their leavers hoodies. We watched the leavers assembly on zoom. She's only been at the school since November and obviously we had lockdown a few months later, so I'm not mega attached to the school, but it's still a bittersweet milestone. I think DD has surprised herself in that she feels really sad to be leaving the school - she was so heartbroken at leaving her school in London earlier this academic year that we all felt that she had said her goodbyes already to the primary school experience.

We're off for an informal picnic after school with some of her class. I don't really know any of the mums at this school so it will be 'interesting'.

oct 02
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I hope you and DD enjoy your picnic Maza. It has been a funny old year, and even 'funnier' for you.

I had a lovely day. I went to the zoo with my minded boys for my birthday and we were there for 5 hours!!!! Home for tea and then minded children went home and just waiting for a takeaway to be delivered whilst sitting in the garden! ... i just don't feel quite ready to be going out for a nice meal in a restaurant yet! X

4. Likes Maza liked this post
    Mar 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Happy birthday loocyloo! Hope you enjoy your takeaway!

6. Likes loocyloo liked this post
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Maza View Post
    Mouse, you seem to have watched secrets in a very jumbled up way!

'.
    Episodes 3 and 4, then 1 and 2 followed by 5 and 6

8. Likes Maza liked this post
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Happy birthday Loocyloo

I hope you’ve enjoyed your takeaway.

We chose a small independent restaurant for lunch. It was all table service and the staff were wearing masks. It was very quiet and they were obviously very pleased to have some customers. I did miss having a serve yourself carvery though. I like to chose my own roast potatoes because I know which ones I like best!

10. Likes Maza, loocyloo liked this post
    oct 02
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Awwwww thanks.

Lovely takeaway thanks ... a local place does the most amazing home made burgers and chips and then delivers them piping hot to the door! ( possibly helped by the fact that we live almost round the corner! )

Glad you had a nice meal Mouse xxx

12. Likes Maza liked this post