Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  5
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Good morning Wednesday

Good morning everyone.

Last night I did some more online training over Zoom. I sat there thinking how much I prefer doing evening courses online when I can sit at home, in my pyjamas with no bra on and no one knows I miss the social interaction of training sessions, but I certainly don’t miss dragging myself out to the training centre at the end of a working day.

Today I’ve just got 2 children coming so a relatively quiet day. They’re the same age and get on really well together. They missed each other a lot during lockdown and are very happy to be together again. I’ve set up a ‘car wash’ outside for them - water, spray bottles, sponges, brushes etc. They’ll have a great time and all the sit on cars will get cleaned - a win-win situation for all of us

This evening I’m going to sit and catch up on The Secrets She Keeps. I’m not sure which episodes I’ve actually watched so I need a bit of a recap. I’ll watch it on iPlayer so I can fast forward through any bits I’ve seen! I’ve really enjoyed what I’ve watched so far but I didn't know who all the characters were last night. Hopefully if I watch the first episode it’ll explain it.

Have good days everyone
    Last edited by Mouse; 15-07-2020 at 08:10 AM.

2. Likes loocyloo liked this post
    Registered Childminder since
    Mar 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

We were supposed to be having some work done on our bathroom today but it was postponed last night because some of the parts haven't yet arrived. I was half glad/half disappointed. It meant that I didn't have to clean the bathroom thoroughly last night ready for the workman, so I was glad about that. Now DH's brother has announced that he is coming over today, so I will have to clean it anyway. Don't get me wrong, it's never filthy lol, just needs extra tlc when we're expecting visitors! We have no idea when he is due to arrive - he is terrible about times and it drives me mad.

4. Likes loocyloo liked this post
    oct 02
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Ooo Maza, we have relatives like that! Drives me mad too! I like a vague idea when someone might arrive!

I don't like zoom at all, I keep finding myself going off to do other things! I'm much better 'trapped' in a hall somewhere!

I've got just one today ... pottering not doing much ... weather a bit showery!

july05
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Good evening.

I had 3 mindees in today but my word the weather. It's rained and its cold.

They are back in tomorrow my dd2 is planning magic tricks i am hoping for nicer weather.
    When someone tells you nothing is impossible, tell them to go slam a revolving door

oct 02
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

It's freezing!

We've just had toad in the hole, mash, veg and gravy! That well known middle of summer meal!

8. Likes Maza liked this post
    july05
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by loocyloo View Post
    It's freezing!

We've just had toad in the hole, mash, veg and gravy! That well known middle of summer meal!
    Hubby was so determined it was going to be an heatwave he had me change my meal plan so we have more summerish meals. Mmm hes regretting that now
    When someone tells you nothing is impossible, tell them to go slam a revolving door

10. Likes Maza, loocyloo liked this post