It’s the weekend!
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Default It’s the weekend!

The weekends are starting to feel more like weekends now that I’m working more during the week. I’m still never quite sure what day of the week it is, but I’m getting there

This afternoon we’re having a socially distanced birthday bbq for one of our sons. I’m totally confused on the latest rules about meeting up so haven’t a clue if it’s actually allowed. They’ll be 8 of us from 3 households, meeting up in the garden. I’ve seen pictures of the crowds outside pubs last weekend and figure that if that’s allowed, surely my family getting together must be

Has anyone got anything nice planned for the weekend? Those of you who usually have to ferry the children round to dance classes and sports clubs, are you looking forward to them starting up again or have you enjoyed not having to do it these last few months?

Registered Childminder since
    oct 02
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Morning!

My life is starting to return to its normal chaotic state!

Had a prospective parent visit earlier ... but it was basically a meeting to confirm child is coming and to meet the child!

Going shopping whilst DD is online dancing, then we're off to a local hall to film some dances, then DH and I are going to a friends summerhouse for drinks this evening. Tomorrow more dancing and online church, and then she has an aerial silks lesson! First face to face dance class since middle of March! I've enjoyed not doing all the running around, but am missing seeing my friends that I meet whilst doing the running around!

Going to need my Monday off to recover!!!!

aug 99
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Walked with a friend this morning then went to a garden centre with DD2. Actually had lunch there too. BBQ at DD1 tomorrow as it was her birthday on Thursday

july05
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Good morning

Yay it looks like the rain has stopped for a bit.

I couldn't get dd2 to football training yesterday as dh was working. I'm not up for a 630 to get 3 buses there and back for an hours training.

Ds is going rugby training this morning.

Me and the girls are starting our wildlife garden today - wish us luck.

Have a great Sunday everyone
    When someone tells you nothing is impossible, tell them to go slam a revolving door

Sept 09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Happy Sunday Evening ....my weekend has disappeared in a flash as it was Day 1 of my First Aid course yesterday so today is my one day off until next Sunday. To be honest I found it really tiring yesterday even though the course was a lot more relaxed than normal, only 5 people on the course due to social distancing we did have to wear a face covering all day which I found quite difficult especially when talking. There was a lot of the normal practical stuff we weren't allowed to do, the recovery position for example, we all had our own child and baby resuscitation doll to use and the tutor was very thorough with cleaning down anywhere people had touched etc.

Today we went for a walk on the local beach, had a lovely Sunday lunch and I have tried to have a bit of self care Sunday
    Pixie Dust

Mar 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Good for you Pixie for having self care Sunday!

Gosh, that must have been awful wearing a face mask all day. I hate first aid courses at the best of times.