It’s the weekend!
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Default It’s the weekend!

I’m planning a quiet weekend at home, avoiding any crowds as lockdown eases. I would love to go out for a meal but will leave it for a while longer. I’m a bit torn about shops etc, especially the smaller, independent shops. I know they need us to be going to them again, but I don’t feel ready for nonessential browsing and shopping just yet.

The weather doesn’t look very good for today but I’m going to try to get the garden sorted a bit. It’s not working for the children at the moment and I need to figure out why. There’s plenty for them to do out there but they just stand around looking bored! I need to have a rethink

This evening we’re having a family quiz night. We were doing them regularly earlier on in lockdown, but haven’t done one for a while. DH is setting the questions so I need to brush up on football facts and action films. My knowledge of those is pretty poor

Have good weekends everyone, whether you’re staying home or venturing out

Registered Childminder since
    aug 99
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

I did some exercises this morning. Then had an online meeting about offering funding. Now having a peaceful afternoon on my own

july05
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Dh has taken dd1 to her uni flat to empty it.

Me and dd2 went to a walk to town we brought some plants from the outdoor market stall. Then went to the indoor markets to buy some sweets and hair stuff.

Then she went to the record shop to buy a Queen record. Im glad we went as all the traders were really happy to see us. The indoor Market is having some renovations done so its hard to find the way in and I don't think the footfall has increased.
    When someone tells you nothing is impossible, tell them to go slam a revolving door

oct 02
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Morning!
    Went for a couple of walks yesterday, and today need to get my paperwork sorted to finish off June and start July!

It's looking brighter here today though, so i might end up in the garden!

Mar 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

We've been sorting out the loft - obviously didn't have time over lockdown!

We have only been in this house for 8 months, but yesterday we binned quite a bit of stuff that we had stored up in the loft. It felt good. DH is also trying to sort out the ventilation/insulation up there. He'll be back up there again today.

Is tomorrow the day playgrounds can open again? Will you be taking your little ones?