Good morning Wednesday
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Good morning Wednesday

What a hot and sticky night that was! I went to bed with a heat headache and woke up with a heat headache. I get one every time it’s hot and it really does spoil my enjoyment of hot weather. If anyone has any remedies I’d love to hear them

Today I‘ll just have one child here for a few hours while her dad goes into work. I had a chat with her yesterday on FaceTime and she’s very excited to be coming back. She’s decided she wants to play in the garden, do some painting, have a picnic and read some books. That’s our time nicely planned without me having to think of anything

Then tonight’s the night - the Great British Sewing Bee final Have you got a favourite? I’ve liked Matt from the beginning, Clare has grown on my over the last couple of weeks but I just can’t take to Nicole, although I think she might win. I won’t be able to watch it at the proper time as DD will be dancing, but I’ll record it and watch it once she’s finished.

Have good days everyone. Enjoy the sunshine but don’t overheat!

2. Likes Maza, loocyloo liked this post
    Registered Childminder since
    oct 02
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mouse View Post
    What a hot and sticky night that was! I went to bed with a heat headache and woke up with a heat headache. I get one every time it’s hot and it really does spoil my enjoyment of hot weather. If anyone has any remedies I’d love to hear them

Today I‘ll just have one child here for a few hours while her dad goes into work. I had a chat with her yesterday on FaceTime and she’s very excited to be coming back. She’s decided she wants to play in the garden, do some painting, have a picnic and read some books. That’s our time nicely planned without me having to think of anything

Then tonight’s the night - the Great British Sewing Bee final Have you got a favourite? I’ve liked Matt from the beginning, Clare has grown on my over the last couple of weeks but I just can’t take to Nicole, although I think she might win. I won’t be able to watch it at the proper time as DD will be dancing, but I’ll record it and watch it once she’s finished.

Have good days everyone. Enjoy the sunshine but don’t overheat!

Morning!

sorry Mouse, no remedies for a heat headache, just drinking plenty of water, staying in the shade/cool and wearing sunglasses... none of which can help overnight! Hope it clears today.

I've just got one little one here today ... He's having a snooze, so i'm catching up on stuff. Then we're playing outside. I've just put the playtent up and a load of waterplay!

Can't wait for the final ... I've also liked Matt from the start, and i liked Clare also. I really liked Liz and was sad she left. I'm not struck on Nicole. I have no idea who will win !!!

have fun everyone xxx

aug 99
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

I’ve got 2 this morning and another from lunch time. So hot here so staying indoors mostly. Trying to do a simple colour and cut with the preschool child and spellings that we have been practising all week with a yr3 child. Both are in real silly mode so I’m basically giving up in 5 mins. They can play with the toys and Stay in the cool. Have a good day everybody

Sept 09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Afternoon everyone, I have had 3 this morning but 2 have gone home now so the other little one is having a rest before we head back outside for more waterplay. I am so thankful that most of my garden is shady this time of the year the only problem is it gets so hot at the front it makes our bedroom too hot. Every year I say I will invest in a good quality fan to keep the room cool but then I never do plus I have heard contradicting advice that fans aren't that helpful anyway at keeping you cool !
    Pixie Dust

july05
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Good afternoon

Just spending the day in the garden planting more plants

Dd2 likes succulents for some strange reason so she now has a pot full of them.

It is very hot today.

Stay cool everyone
    When someone tells you nothing is impossible, tell them to go slam a revolving door