Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  9
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Good morning Tuesday

Good morning.

What’s your weather like today? It looks like it’s going to be another lovely day here, although I’m sure rain is due at some point. We could do with it. It seems a long time since we had a decent downpour and the garden is very dry.

Today I have a few jobs to get done. Just bits and bobs that I keep forgetting, like replying to a couple of emails and ordering some birthday presents. I made myself a short to-do list so I don’t forget to do them yet again!

Good luck to everyone who has got their first day back working today. Friends I spoke to who had children back yesterday have all said how much they enjoyed it and how relaxed they were about everything. It’s like a long holiday - within minutes of starting back at work it seems like you’ve never been away!

Have good days everyone and stay safe

2. Likes loocyloo liked this post
    Registered Childminder since
    oct 02
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Good morning all!

We are just waiting for Pe with Joe to start! i've got one asleep and the other is playing with the duplo as i set up youtube. I have a young lady coming back this morning ... think she'll upset the apple cart a bit !!! my laid back boys won't know what's hit them !!! They do know her ( we meet at toddlers/park etc ) but haven't all been here on the same day for a very long time!

I'm hoping to be outside for most of the day ... weather looks good, if not quite as warm as it has been, and then the forecast for the rest of the week is cold, with rain tomorrow. We do need a GOOD amount of rain! I've given up on my pots ... they mainly contain lavenders and stuff that generally comes back after a good downpour. and if not, well .... what will be will be.

Hope you get your jobs done Mouse. I was very disciplined yesterday ... i wrote a list and worked my way through it, without even looking outside!

have a good day everyone xxx

july05
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Filling my skip today it's a decent size and I'm excited maybe I do need a life after all

It's nice here but I dont think rain is on its way.

Have a good day everyone
    When someone tells you nothing is impossible, tell them to go slam a revolving door

july05
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

And if by magic the skip is full
    When someone tells you nothing is impossible, tell them to go slam a revolving door

6. Likes Maza liked this post
    Sept 09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

It's been a lovely day again here, we have spent most of the morning outside. I have had 3 back and they have all come in and settled back as if they have never been away. A couple of the parents were a little concerned as they used to bring their child in to the hallway and they thought they might not be happy going in by themselves but they came in happily. One of them brought a present for the puppy too, some puppy treats The other two who have been here throughout lockdown have loved having their friends back.
    Pixie Dust

8. Likes Maza, loocyloo liked this post
    Mar 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

How is your puppy getting on with the mindees Pixie dust?

oct 02
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

my little lady was ( genuinely ) a joy and a delight! I think she was so pleased to have some new people to play with, she just wanted to play and there was no fussing at all! i didn't even have to peel her off mum, which was a regular occurance normally !

I've now packed the garden up for a couple of days, and as the weather forecast doesn't look very good, i'm not sure when we'll next be out! Typical isn't it ... just as we're all allowed to work more/have people visit in our gardens!

enjoy the evening sun folks!

xx

11. Likes Maza liked this post
    Mar 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

This morning I went for a run/walk (mostly walk) and noticed a teddy bear in a tree and a little note pinned to the tree saying 'Teddy Bear Hunt 2020'. I then noticed another teddy in a nearby tree. I was almost at the end of my walk and wondered how many bears I had missed, so I want to go back there soon. I will ask DD to come, but she will probably grunt.

DH is so happy...we had some bricks delivered today for a garden wall which needs repairing, and he has gained another pallet! We haven't quite decided what he will do with it just yet, but we are very excited.

Glad you little lady was lovely today loocyloo!

13. Likes loocyloo liked this post
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Maza View Post

DH is so happy...we had some bricks delivered today for a garden wall which needs repairing, and he has gained another pallet! We haven't quite decided what he will do with it just yet, but we are very excited.

!
    I saw an idea for an outdoor bar made from pallets. That might be a suggestion for him!

15. Likes Maza liked this post
    aug 99
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

I had two of mine back today, the younger one 9 till 3. The older sibling 12 till 3. They settled straight back in. Loved the library return style for used toys that I’ve got going and loved their own individual drawers with bits and bobs in. Took them home and dad said they had the biggest smiles he’d seen in 10 weeks. Same again tomorrow plus an after school YR6.

17. Likes Maza liked this post
    Sept 09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Maza View Post
    How is your puppy getting on with the mindees Pixie dust?
    He is getting on well with the mindees but I am lucky as we have a playroom which he doesn't have access too so he has his own safe space in the kitchen and he doesn't get upset that we not with him all the time plus when we are in the garden I have a space the children and a space for him so they watch each other buts its all safe as he does get a little excited and wants to jump up. I have been all organised this week and have managed to do a morning walk before the children arrive at 8am too which is good as I am not that great at early mornings as need time to drink my tea before I get in to gear
    Pixie Dust

19. Likes Maza liked this post