Good morning Monday
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  3
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Good morning Monday

Good luck to everyone starting back working today. I hope the children are all happy to be back and don’t find it too difficult after all this time at home. I’ve had a slight change of plan here and will have my first child back on Thursday. It gives me a few more days to see how it’s going for everyone, so if anyone has any handy hints over the next few days, do let me know

Our exciting activity for today is a trip to the tip! We had to book a slot in advance and will have to follow all the rules once we get there. Apparently the waiting time for a slot is about 3 weeks now so we were lucky to get ours when we did. We haven’t got a huge amount to take but it’ll be good to get it gone.

Have good days everyone. Take care and have fun with the children

2. Likes loocyloo liked this post
    Registered Childminder since
    oct 02
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Good morning all!

Have fun at the tip Mouse! don't bring anything home with you !!! ... DH always ends up bringing a 'useful' something home with him !!!

I've got a whole pile of work to do today, as it was soooo lovely over the weekend ... i did nothing! BUT, its the start of a new month, and so i need to get last month all finished off!!! However, i am going over to a friends garden this afternoon to catch up, so that will be nice. ( as long as i've done all my work! I know it won't actually take long ... i've just got to get going! )

I've sent a 'health declaration' to all my parents coming back, asking them to fill it out & sign and return it preferably before they start, or on their first day. ... stating that they understand about the symptoms for C19, asking if they've been shielding or if anyone in family is, and also that they understand about telling me if child has had medicine before they arrive, and that they will collect child asap if required!

take care everyone, stay safe

4. Likes Maza liked this post
    aug 99
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Morning. Last day of peace for me so I’m chilling out all day. Although my mind is going all the time thinking of things I can have in place for the children coming back. I keep telling myself that they were safe here before lockdown so hopefully they will be again. Jab Ed as good day everyone

6. Likes Dragonfly liked this post
    Mar 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Ooooh, good luck everyone.

I saw a little girl in her school uniform walk past our house this morning with her mum and it nearly made me cry, not sure why. I know some children have been in school all along, bless them.

Enjoy the tip Mouse! We just feel so liberated now whenever we go out anywhere. Loocyloo you made me laugh about your husband bringing stuff back from the tip. After DH's success with his pallet coffee table he has been wondering if the tip has pallets lying around...

So sad about all the protests going on in the states and now London. Apart from the sadness behind it all, the protestors are not social distancing.

Have a lovely day everyone. It will be lovely to see the little ones I am sure. x

july05
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Oooh Mouse enjoy your trip to the tip. I wish I could book we just have to queue and when its hours queuing.

My skip is coming tomorrow I'm just hoping we can fit it all in .

I start work wednesdsy but mum only wants 3 hours a day. I have some more booked in next week.

The weather is so lovely here it's really is sit in the garden and enjoy it so have a good day everyone
    When someone tells you nothing is impossible, tell them to go slam a revolving door