It’s the weekend!
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Default It’s the weekend!

Here we are on another bank holiday weekend in lockdown. I hope it doesn’t mean people will go silly, crowding onto beaches and parks, but I’ve got a feeling they will

Having said that, the weather isn’t brilliant at the moment so maybe that’ll put a few people off. It’s been incredibly windy here the last couple of days. Yesterday I asked DH why he’d got the little pop up tent out. He said he’d wondered why I’d got it out. It was only when we looked properly that we realised it wasn’t ours He went out to move it a bit later but it had gone, blown off on its travels again. Goodness knows where it came from or where it ended up. We had been going to set our gazebo up this weekend but I think we’ll leave it till the wind has died down

I think later today I’m going to brave going into a shop I haven’t been into a shop since about 20th March, but I know I’m going to have to do it at some point. I’m going to head to M&S because I think it’s been quieter all along. I’ll see what it’s like when I get there but if it’s too busy I’ll probably panic and come home empty handed

Have a good weekend everyone and stay safe

Registered Childminder since
    july05
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Good morning.

Its very windy here too. Good for drying clothes not much more.

Going to go for a walk later but thats all the plans i have today.
    When someone tells you nothing is impossible, tell them to go slam a revolving door

oct 02
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Morning!

I went to lidl earlier ... it was quiet.
    Very windy here today and we had a smattering of rain but it seems to have blown over. So I'll get some washing on the line.

DD and I were meant to be going for a walk but I don't think we will!

Our local coast resorts are going to shut some roads but open a car park and maybe even some toilets, but I'm hoping people stay away.

Mar 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Very windy here today and yesterday.

I've been listening to some podcasts recently called 'Hygge in the Early Years'. They're quite sweet - a lot of it is fairly obvious stuff that we do already - but
    they are just easy listening short podcasts on a whole range of subjects. I just listen as I potter about.

Just realised that we had paid upfront for a few weeks of school meals just before lockdown. It will be nice to get that money back (assuming we will) because even if DD does go back towards the end of term they have to take in their own lunches.

I wonder where the little tent ended up Mouse!

Sept 09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

I've been listening to some podcasts recently called 'Hygge in the Early Years'. They're quite sweet - a lot of it is fairly obvious stuff that we do already - but
    they are just easy listening short podcasts on a whole range of subjects. I just listen as I potter about.
    I love listening to those too and I do follow their social media as I find it interesting especially the focus on your own wellbeing.

Very windy here too so staying in today and getting my policies updated ready for the 1st, I have remained open but as it's been just the 2 children it's been very informal and parents have been aware of the changes through conversations but I thought I had better get it all written down now.
    Pixie Dust

6. Likes loocyloo, Maza liked this post