Good morning Thursday
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  10
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Good morning Thursday

I’m currently on day 2 of my hot weather headache. I had it for most of the day yesterday, went to bed with it last night and woke up with it again this morning. I’ve realised it’s one of the reasons I don’t like the heat! Because of that I’m planning on taking it easy today and have set myself the target of clearing out just one small cupboard. I did a big cupboard at the weekend and I was ruthless with what I got rid off. The cupboard is so tidy now and I keep having a peek inside to see how good it looks

Did everyone manage to watch Sewing Bee last night? I had to wait until DD had finished her online dance class, but then we sat and watched it together. We did laugh at Mark’s wincyette pyjamas. I don’t think he really had any idea what a woman would wear in bed!

Have good days everyone

2. Likes loocyloo, Maza liked this post
    Registered Childminder since
    oct 02
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

good morning!

I kept laughing at those pajamas too! ... looked like a victorian seaside outfit! and so uncomfortable to sleep in! I really liked Liz's black outfit. They seemed like really hard tasks last night.

Its very muggy here today ... so i'm wondering if we are due a storm. DH is off again today, but luckily, doesn't seem to feel the need to 'DO SOMETHING' so i can just potter around and sit outside.

Mouse, i hope your headache gets better soon xxx

have fun everyone and stay safe

Mar 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Well done on sorting the cupboard Mouse! Hope your headache goes.

Today Cookie is 6 months old, and so DD has got all these ideas in her head for a 'half birthday' party. (I think it's a bit of a thing in America). She has found various recipes for goodies for him. However, he isn't in DH or my good books today. He was barking and crying for big chunks of the night and then woke us up at 5am. He's now dead to the world on the sofa, happy as Larry, whilst we are exhausted. I can tell I'm going to be irritable all day too.

I can't wait for DH to finish his coffee table woodwork project. It is taking up so much space. The next time we find ourselves with a pallet I will have to think carefully about whether or not I suggest a project.

5. Likes loocyloo liked this post
    july05
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Good morning.

They were hard challenges last night lets hope had no idea or thats his view on what people should wear.

Bit of a shock Ali going as she was so good last week but she did seem to take it too slow last night.

Its very muggy here too now dont be too shocked (no i havent dyed my hair) but i am wearing a dress
    When someone tells you nothing is impossible, tell them to go slam a revolving door

7. Likes Maza, loocyloo liked this post
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by FussyElmo View Post

Its very muggy here too now dont be too shocked (no i havent dyed my hair) but i am wearing a dress
    Well done Fussy! How are your family reacting to that?

The last time I wore a skirt my lot all said “oh, you’re wearing a skirt”. Not “that looks nice” or “that suits you”. Just “you’re wearing a skirt”!

Then my grandson came to visit and said “what is that? I said “it’s a skirt. Do you like it?” He said “no, it looks ridiculous!”

9. Likes Maza, loocyloo liked this post
    july05
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mouse View Post
    Well done Fussy! How are your family reacting to that?

The last time I wore a skirt my lot all said “oh, you’re wearing a skirt”. Not “that looks nice” or “that suits you”. Just “you’re wearing a skirt”!

Then my grandson came to visit and said “what is that? I said “it’s a skirt. Do you like it?” He said “no, it looks ridiculous!”

I got a dress it must be hot. My dh asked if i knew the back was cut out - its not a new dress

The delivery driver told me i looked nice and summery though
    When someone tells you nothing is impossible, tell them to go slam a revolving door

11. Likes loocyloo, Maza liked this post
    Sept 09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi everyone we have been very lucky with the weather the last couple of days (unless you don't like the heat ) we have spent a lot of our day outside as I am quite lucky that the area where the children play gets quite shady. It will probably change next week as I am off for the week so my second week of planned holidays will be spent in lockdown again at least its not as restricted as Easter and we can go out and enjoy some local walks we are just going to make sure we stay away from the local favourite spots.

Oscar is now enjoying his daily walk, we haven't been going out until the evening when its cooled down a bit, he isn't too keen on any traffic so sits down when a car is passing by luckily our village is quite quiet at the moment I hope Cookie behaves himself tonight Maza I am terrible without a good nights sleep!
    Pixie Dust

13. Likes Maza liked this post