Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    july05
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Prime minister update may 10th 2020

Prime minister update

Step 1 Able to exercise more and play sport in a family from the same household as of wednesday
    Encourage people who cant work from home to go back to work. However if possible not to use public transport. This hasnt really changed just an emphasis on employers providing a safe working space. There has been NO update on whether or not we can take on non keyworker children.

Step 2 June 1st a phased reopening of schools and primary schools for reception year 1and year 6. For secondary schools hopefully year 10 will be able to connect with their teachers

Step 3 hope to reopen some of the hospitality sector.

Each step will only happen if they in no increase in the r infection rate.
    We wait for further details
    Last edited by FussyElmo; 10-05-2020 at 07:57 PM.
    When someone tells you nothing is impossible, tell them to go slam a revolving door

aug 99
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

I don’t see any change to our situation until schools start opening. Even then I don’t know how that works with us being able to have children here. I think he’s statement confused the situation more than clarified anything. Maybe we will learn more during the week

july05
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

The dfe have released a statement saying thst they will announce more information about school early years ooening from june 1st tomorrow
    When someone tells you nothing is impossible, tell them to go slam a revolving door

oct 02
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Thanks Fussy.

I think it's all a touch confused, but basically the same as before!

Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't know what I was expecting, but I was very underwhelmed by the PM's speech. Everything he said had already been reported so there wasn't anything new.

I know I didn't expect any great lifting of restrictions but I thought there might be something more said.

july05
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Smile

I dont get why he needed to make a speech could have announced the lifting of restrictions on exercise on wednesday.

People going back to work well im guessing the manufacturing/construction sectors have been in talks with the government on reopening.

Personally i cant see the list of critical keyworkers changing much else every child will be entitled to go to school.

According to raab you can drive as far as you want to visit a beauty spot as long as everyone is social distancing .