It’s the weekend
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Default It’s the weekend

The sun is shining again although DH says we’re due a thunderstorm at some time today. I’m going to do a bit of planting today. My beetroot and pepper seedlings are ready to go in the planter and a little plant a mindee gave me needs to go in the garden somewhere. I’ve mentioned before that I’m not very green fingered so it’ll be a waiting game to see what happens next...watch this space

Tonight was going to be family quiz night, but we’re doing family bingo instead. We need to sort out the logistics as we’re all in different houses and the bingo cards are here, but we’ll figure something out! We also need to decide if we’re having prizes. I’ve never been to play bingo, but I guess the majority of people go with the hope of winning something not just for the fun of taking part

Have good days everyone. Enjoy the sunshine and stay safe

Registered Childminder since
    oct 02
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Good morning Mouse.

Enjoy your bingo.

No idea what we're doing today ... I fancy a walk and DH a bike ride. It's bright at the moment but cloudy with rain forecast for the afternoon.

Take care everyone xxx

Sept 09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Weather is lovely hear at the moment. I have been up since 6am and have done all the housework jobs, washing on the line etc. Now going to enjoy a coffee in the garden and relax for a bit before the weekly food shop , keeping fingers crossed its not to busy.

Enjoy your day everyone x
    Pixie Dust

Mar 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Morning!

What a lovely VE day we had yesterday. In the morning 5 out of 6 houses on our close started decorating their front lawns. There was a little bit of shop bought bunting here and there, and some homemade decorations from the two houses with children, but then we all started getting creative, and competitive in a fun, silly way. Red, white and blue clothes were hung from trees/placed on walls, one tree was covered in red, white and blue football socks, make shift washing lines with tea towel bunting were up, red Christmas decorations...it was so funny and actually looked fantastic (didn't look like clothes or socks from a distance). We all took decorated tables and chairs out to the end of our drives and had our lunch and then moved our chairs onto the road in a big circle, social distancing of course. It was so lovely to meet everyone properly, and the family across the road (who I have said that we hadn't taken too - the ones who did the chalking everywhere) are actually rather nice. We had 40s music and lots of belly laughs. We stayed out until gone 8pm and then came in to watch VE Day tv and the queen. It was such a wonderful community event and so different to our old life where our downstairs neighbours would bang on the ceiling at every opportunity. I'm so glad I could give DD this experience.

Do you know what I miss? Swimming. Can't wait until we can do that again.

Think we'll go for a nice woodland walk today and look at tadpoles in a local pond that our neighbours were telling us about.

Have a lovely day everyone.

5. Likes Pixie dust liked this post
    july05
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Good morning.

Its lovely here too.

No real plans though just go with the flow.

We did our weekly netflix party. Life is slowly returning to normal no brother no longer has a beard

My niece chose the film called the Willoughbys it was a bit wierd
    When someone tells you nothing is impossible, tell them to go slam a revolving door