Good morning Tuesday
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  3
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Good morning Tuesday

DH has an appointment at the bank this morning. It’s the first time either of us has been in anywhere with other people since lockdown and it seems quite a momentous moment! We’re not sure of the protocol. Obviously no shaking hands, but does he have to walk 2 meters apart from them? Does he slide the papers across a desk rather than handing them over? Will they spray him with antibacterial spray as he walks through the door? We’ve been in our own little bubble for so long now we’re not sure how to interact with anyone outside the home anymore

Yesterday I updated my to-do list and managed to tick off some of the smaller jobs. I felt I’d achieved more in a day than I had in the last few weeks. I’ve put a list of general household jobs on the fridge and live in hope that someone else in the family might feel like getting stuck in I’ll give them the chance to volunteer before I start forcing them to help out

Have good days everyone and stay safe

2. Likes loocyloo liked this post
    Registered Childminder since
    oct 02
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Good morning.

Hope the meeting at the bank goes well. No idea of the protocol of actually meeting people!

And well done Mouse on getting some jobs done!

We're just pottering around at home and my youngest mindee has turned into a limpet... perfectly happy ... just wants to be next to me all the time! Doesn't fuss if I move away, just bottom shuffles after me at a rate of knots!

Stay safe everyone xxx

Mar 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

I had a mini tantrum this morning about the state of the house. I just can't seem to get on top of it, despite having all the time in the world. I was extremely frustrated at my own attitude and lack of output (aka laziness). My slow mornings have been getting gradually slower and lasting longer. I'm about to start ironing but the puppy has decided to come and keep me company and is trying to chew the wire from the iron. DH doesn't want him because he is doing some DIY and so Cookie would be a general nuisance and danger to himself there, and DD is crafting and so also doesn't want the puppy as he causes mayhem there too. Poor puppy.

I feel like I need a kick up the butt today.

A couple of nights ago I found one of DH's Christmas presents that we had put somewhere safe. It was in DD's desk drawer - she swore blind that I never given it to her to mind and also swore blind that she had looked everywhere!

july05
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Goid evening

I hope the appointment at the bank went smoothly Mouse

Loocyloo hope your day with your mindee went well.

Maza i think its perfectly normal to throw a mini tantrun over the house i do it on a regular basis

So i have spent the day decorating the boys room. I will be glad when its done my room is full of stuff that needs sorting. We have got to order some more shelves for the girls room.

Also ds2 is not inpressed they have a full length mirror and he doesnt
    When someone tells you nothing is impossible, tell them to go slam a revolving door

6. Likes Maza liked this post
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

The bank appointment was a bit strange. DH got to the bank and queued up outside. When it was his turn to go in he said he had an appointment and the woman said he can't have, they're not doing appointments! He showed her the email and text confirmations of the appointment (he only made it yesterday) and she said the person it was with was working from home. He eventually managed to get it sorted, but they were very huffy with him.

Maza, I often throw a tantrum about the state of the house. I stomp round shouting "can no one else see this mess?" or "I don't clear a space on the side just so you can fill it with junk!" It rarely makes much of a difference but it's good to get it out of my system!

8. Likes Maza liked this post