Good morning Monday
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  3
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Good morning Monday

Is this the start of our last week in full lockdown? I’ve read news reports that say we’ll get more details by the end of the week, either Thursday or Sunday. I think I’d better have another look at the to-do list that I wrote at the start of lockdown. After the first flurry of activity I don’t seem to have achieved much. I can see I’ll have the children back and nothing will have changed. I’ll be back to saying I’d love to get this, that and the other done, if only I had the time

What are you looking forward to most? Apart from seeing family and friends, I’d like more freedom to be able to drive to parks for picnics etc. I don’t have any open spaces within walking distance so all my walks have been in very built up areas. I’d like to be able to drive a bit further out of town, have a walk round and then sit for picnic or drink. I’m not bothered about dashing back to shops or pubs, although I would love a Costa coffee, as long as it’s from a drive through. I think I’m going to become one of these people who is too scared to go anywhere busy, even when we’re allowed to!

Have good days everyone and stay safe

2. Likes loocyloo liked this post
    Registered Childminder since
    july05
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Maybe im being pessimistic but i cant see how with the daily deaths still being so high lockdown can be lifted. Add in 2 bhs which if nice people will swarm to beachs parks etc.

I think if they relax too early we will be in the same if not worst position by the end of next month

Decorating the boys bedroom this week.

I was hoping for another 3weeks so i could start them on digging and leveling out the garden
    When someone tells you nothing is impossible, tell them to go slam a revolving door

4. Likes loocyloo liked this post
    oct 02
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I don't think we'll be back till after half term at the earliest, so start of June. i think if they lift lock down now ... people will all start heading to the coast and we'll back where we were 6 plus weeks ago.

although they may start letting some people go back to work. ... quite what that means for us ... who knows? !!!!

I'd love to be able to go and visit my new nephew, and see friends and family. And I want to go to the beach! to just sit there and watch, listen and smell the sea! I'm not fussed about shops ... i don't like shopping particularly anyway! DD is desperate to get back to dancing with her friends.

I'm getting through my 'to do' list ... but so far today ... I don't seem to have done much except exchange whatsapp messages with people and respond to emails etc!

take care all

Mar 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

It's really odd isn't it, because if they lift lockdown, it's not as if we will be free to enjoy life as it was - not until we have all been vaccinated. Christmas will be odd as like most families, we have a big family get together from lots of different house holds.

Like you Mouse, I'm just looking forward to more freedom walks to different woodlands.

We started watching a lovely film last night - Guernsey literary and potato peel society. Have you seen it? We have to finish it off tonight.

Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

I can't see things go back to anywhere near 'normal' for a very long time.

The plan seems to be to get some people back working. It makes me wonder if they'll relax the lockdown on childcare as people will need somewhere to send the children.

8. Likes loocyloo liked this post