Good morning Monday
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Good morning Monday

Is this the start of the 5th week in lockdown? I’ve lost track now.

I stayed up late last night watching a film so had a bit of a lie in this morning. I can see I’m going to struggle with early starts once we’re allowed to open again. I think I’ll have to start joining the children for an afternoon nap

Yesterday I printed off and laminated some activity sheets to send to one of my minded children. Mum has been printing off sheets and is getting through a lot of paper so I’ve told her laminated sheets and dry wipe pens will be a better option I’ll drop them off later on my walk.

My household job of the day is going to be to sort the tops of the kitchen cupboards. They’ve all got stuff piled up on them, most of which we don’t use. I’ve given myself till 12o’clock to get as much done as I can then I’m going to stop and spend the rest of the day relaxing. I might even have a lie on the bed to read my book...and shut my eyes for a few minutes

2. Likes loocyloo liked this post
    Registered Childminder since
    Mar 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Online homeschooling (or whatever we are calling it) started today. Mmmmm, a few teething problems, and not on my part for once. It took way longer than it should have done to access the correct work, but hopefully it will run smoother as time goes on.

Cleaning the bathroom is my exciting job for the day.

DD wants to make pizza dough again but add garlic to it, so I need to look up the best way to do that.

Mouse - how is your DD getting on? Hope she's not missing her boyfriend too much.

Pixie dust - how's the puppy?

oct 02
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Afternoon ...

I don't know what I've done today! I have sent invoices for the few children I have, I've written some letters and cards, and set up activities for tomorrow. I just saw my memo to self on wall that says ' Intent, Implementation, Impact ' ... well
    .. my intent is to play outside all day ... I will implement that by being outside ( maybe some pouring through tubes and funnels in water tray, and making patterns in the sand, and ball play with targets and gutters ) and the impact is that we'll have had a nice day outside! ( maybe learning about hat wearing and suncream! )

I'm now planning in spending the afternoon reading my book ... although ... I'm running out of my stock of 'real' books and am going to have to resort to the kindle soon!

july05
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Good afternoon.

We have started to prep the dining room to decorate.

Other than that i have prepared tea done 3 loads of washing and drying outside. Cleaned the bathroom.

I quite like being a lady of leisure now if someone could just pay me

We started home schooling again but im being quite relaxed about it. They have done reading maths and history. Im liking the bbc bitesize so ignoring schools work
    When someone tells you nothing is impossible, tell them to go slam a revolving door

Sept 09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Pixie dust - how's the puppy?

We named him Oscar and so far so good, he is settling in well to our family life. The two little ones I had today were fascinated by him but I did keep him away from them as we have a separate playroom and the garden has a separate play area for the children. Last night DH got up to him in the night as I had work today, it's been a while since we last had a puppy in the house and we are trying to work out the best way to deal with the night time and getting up, I have read so many different things in relation to puppy training and night sleeping my head is spinning a bit, its like when you have a baby and everyone has an opinion.
    Pixie Dust

7. Likes Maza liked this post
    Mar 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

That's a gorgeous name!

You are lucky having a separate bit of garden for him to play in. I actually can't imagine having mindees in the garden at the same time as our crazy Cookie. I wish we had a separate area for him. We are all a bit grumpy with him this evening, bless him. He's pushing all his boundaries at the moment and is a real pain in the bum when we take him for a walk.