Good afternoon Sunday
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  15
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Good afternoon Sunday

It's a lovely sunny day again here. We have really been so lucky with the weather while we've been on lockdown. I'm sure it would have made everything so much harder if it had been wet and miserable.

I had a lovely dream last night and didn't want to wake up from it this morning! I can't actually remember what it was about but I know it was so nice I wanted to stay asleep Do you ever have that when you wake up from a dream, try to remember it but feel it slowly slipping away? I know I woke up feeling very relaxed and content. It made a change from the dream I had a few weeks ago when Boris Johnson was wishing me a happy birthday and a big group of us went of for a party. It was only as we were all piling into the venue that I realised there were too many of us and gatherings (in my dream) were limited to only 10 people. Dreams are such funny things

So what's everyone up to today? We're all having a lazy day, slobbing round and eating the Easter chocolates

2. Likes loocyloo liked this post
    Registered Childminder since
    Mar 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh Mouse that made me laugh! Do you remember a couple of weeks ago I had a dream that I was engaged to Boris? Apparently, the whole country (probably the whole world) are having loads more dreams right now. I wonder how many are dreaming of Boris? Sometimes a random dream comes back to me and I think - did I dream that last night or did I dream it ages ago? Not that it matters either way!

DD and I have just made some pizza dough and sauce. They were quite nice given that we had to make a few substitutions as we didn't have all the ingredients. We had a lovely time doing it though.

DH is resealing the windows, DD is now rubbing nail varnish remover over some of her drawings as it creates a nice marbling effect and I am on here, feeling rather sleepy. Cookie is bringing toys over to me - he wants to play tug of war. I had better oblige.

4. Likes Mouse, loocyloo liked this post
    Sept 09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Afternoon everyone ..... we now have our puppy in the house! He arrived yesterday and has made himself at home very quickly, last night was a bit of a challenge and feeling a bit sleep deprived today but at least it's Sunday.
    Pixie Dust

6. Likes Mouse, loocyloo, Maza liked this post
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Pixie dust View Post
    Afternoon everyone ..... we now have our puppy in the house! He arrived yesterday and has made himself at home very quickly, last night was a bit of a challenge and feeling a bit sleep deprived today but at least it's Sunday.
    How exciting! What have you called him? I guess now is probably a good time to be getting a puppy when everything is much quieter and the family's at home more than normal. I hope he soon gets into a good routine for you!

8. Likes loocyloo liked this post
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Maza View Post
    Oh Mouse that made me laugh! Do you remember a couple of weeks ago I had a dream that I was engaged to Boris? Apparently, the whole country (probably the whole world) are having loads more dreams right now. I wonder how many are dreaming of Boris? Sometimes a random dream comes back to me and I think - did I dream that last night or did I dream it ages ago? Not that it matters either way!

DD and I have just made some pizza dough and sauce. They were quite nice given that we had to make a few substitutions as we didn't have all the ingredients. We had a lovely time doing it though.

DH is resealing the windows, DD is now rubbing nail varnish remover over some of her drawings as it creates a nice marbling effect and I am on here, feeling rather sleepy. Cookie is bringing toys over to me - he wants to play tug of war. I had better oblige.
    I did remember your Boris dream! I can think of many other people I'd prefer to dream about, but he seemed very nice

10. Likes loocyloo, Maza liked this post
    oct 02
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Afternoon all ....

Awwww Pixie ... a puppy 😍 what have you called it?

We're having a lazy day ... although DH had finally taken down the old wooden climbing frame and slide, We'd had on the side of the drive for a few days and today, put it on Facebook and someone has collected it. Maybe not quite essential, but will keep someone busy rebuilding and then entertain children!

It's a lovely day here ... we had lunch outside and am now just sitting in the sun.

Enjoy everyone

aug 99
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Well I was planning a lazy day in the sun but DP decided to finally clear his stuff from the loft. Now we have a half full skip and I’m exhausted! Been a lovely sunny day here too. Did get my seedlings potted on so that’s a good job done. Got a family game of scattergories at 8.00 on zoom. So lovely to see my eldest grandson on the screen choosing the letters and joining in.

13. Likes Maza, loocyloo liked this post
    july05
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Good evening.

Ladies do i need to start getting worried about these dreams about Boris i could almost understand it if it was Rishi

Pixie Dust a new puppy how exciting what did you decide on a name.

I must admit the weather has been alot nicer today perked the spirits up.
    I made the children tidy their rooms now im needing that skip more than ever.
    When someone tells you nothing is impossible, tell them to go slam a revolving door

15. Likes loocyloo liked this post
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by FussyElmo View Post

Ladies do i need to start getting worried about these dreams about Boris i could almost understand it if it was Rishi
    At least it's not Gove

17. Likes loocyloo, FussyElmo liked this post
    Mar 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mouse View Post
    At least it's not Gove
    Or Trump!

Fussy, was it you who came up with the nickname Dishy Rishi?

19. Likes FussyElmo liked this post
    july05
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Maza View Post
    Or Trump!

Fussy, was it you who came up with the nickname Dishy Rishi?
    We have been know to call him that

We also play a game when he leads the briefing how many times he says unprecedented

Mouse good point about Gove
    When someone tells you nothing is impossible, tell them to go slam a revolving door

Mar 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes, we always laugh when that word is used too!