Good morning Wednesday
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Good morning Wednesday

It’s still morning...just. And I’m pretty sure it’s Wednesday, so hopefully the title is correct!

DH is back at work today after a long Easter weekend, so I can get back into my normal routine of a lie in, a long and leisurely shower, brunch, some gentle housework and a potter round the garden. I think I could get used to being a lady of leisure if it wasn’t for the lack of income

Have good days everyone. Stay safe

Registered Childminder since
    oct 02
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Afternoon

We've done pe with Joe, read stories, sang songs, drawn and stuck and played inside and out! ( and it's only 2.30! I thought it must be later! )

It was chilly this morning, but lovely and sunny now. I'm just sitting in sun whilst minded child potters around.

It was lovely this morning ... DH and DS were at work and DD had gone for a long run ... so just me and minded child 'home alone' ... didn't realise just how much I missed being at home 'on my own' ! DS and DD home now and although they don't need me as such, I find myself making sure they are ok!

july05
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Good afternoon

Its a lovely sunny day here its also my eldest daughters 21st birthday. Which she is spending decorating the living room with me

I am making cooking her favourite meal braised steak and chips for tea.

Have a great day everyone
    When someone tells you nothing is impossible, tell them to go slam a revolving door

Mar 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Happy birthday to your DD Fussy! Enjoy your lovely birthday tea.

I know what you mean Mouse, if it wasn't for lack of income and fear of getting ill, then this would be quite a nice life! Although I must say, my productivity levels seem to have dropped as the weeks have gone by.

I went for a run this morning and something got caught in my throat and I had a big coughing episode. I wasn't half paranoid as lots of people were in their front gardens pottering. I couldn't wait to get home.

Do you find that we are at the stage where everyone knows of someone who has had the virus? Thankfully all of my family are safe, (long may it continue) but both DH and I know people who have lost a parent or a spouse.

Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Maza View Post
    Do you find that we are at the stage where everyone knows of someone who has had the virus? Thankfully all of my family are safe, (long may it continue) but both DH and I know people who have lost a parent or a spouse.
    So far I don't know of anyone who has tested positive for it. I know people who have possibly had it, but obviously without testing they don't know for certain. I am also very fortunate not to personally know anyone or of anyone who has died from it. It is still frightening though to know it's out there and could be caught by anyone.

6. Likes SYLVIA liked this post
    oct 02
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mouse View Post
    So far I don't know of anyone who has tested positive for it. I know people who have possibly had it, but obviously without testing they don't know for certain. I am also very fortunate not to personally know anyone or of anyone who has died from it. It is still frightening though to know it's out there and could be caught by anyone.
    Same here.
    My sister in laws father in laws partner ( are you following?! ) has tested positive, but I think I've only met her once in 20 plus years. They live near London. An elderly chap in our very small town has died of C19, but I didn't know him.
    It is frightening though, I feel like we are just waiting for it to arrive and there is nothing we can do about it. X

aug 99
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

I have spent the last 2 days steam cleaning my bathroom, which is such a small room I can’t believe it took so long!! So tomorrow I’m going for a nice walk and go to the supermarket to pick up my shopping order.
    Unfortunately a dad of one family on my books is in hospital with what we think is covid. Has had high temperature for a couple of weeks and lost a lot of weight. Went in on good Friday and no change yet. Keeping everything crossed for him now x