Good afternoon Tuesday
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  10
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Good afternoon Tuesday

Well, it’s another sunny day for us to enjoy. What’s the betting the weather changes as soon as things start to get back to ‘normal’? We’ll be allowed to go out but the weather will be grim so we won’t want to!

I do feel very sorry for people who don’t have a garden, especially those with young children. It must be very hard being cooped up all day, especially when the sun’s shining. I saw a news report the other day about families living in high rise blocks of flats and it made me realise how much I take my garden for granted.

2. Likes Dragonfly, loocyloo liked this post
    Registered Childminder since
    Sept 09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Afternoon .....we are not so lucky today it's quite cold and grey so I have been getting my accounts up to date today. I just went out to the local shop to get stamps as I have Birthday cards to post. It was quite strange being out and I must admit I couldn't wait to get back home, also a lady starting talking to me whilst we were waiting in the queue and I must admit it made me feel a little uncomfortable even though we were 2 meters apart in our designated spots I felt a little vulnerable thinking I don't know if she is virus free! It is amazing how this has effected our daily lives and interactions as it would never have bothered me before talking to a stranger in a shop.
    Pixie Dust

4. Likes loocyloo liked this post
    oct 02
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Afternoon.

It was cold this morning, but by 11 we were outside and have only come in now, as had parent collecting and it's easier to stick to doorstep pick ups currently! We've had lunch and tea outside! Haven't done much, children have pottered and I've weeded!

I was thinking about people who don't have a garden. Being rural, most of the houses round here have some outside space. But it must be hard if you don't, especially if you have young children.

6. Likes Dragonfly liked this post
    Mar 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Pixie Dust I know exactly what you mean about things not having bothered you before. Today, when I was walking to the Co-op, an elderly lady on the opposite side of the road fell over. The lady who was walking ahead of me immediately rushed over to help her and two other people closer to her were offering verbal support from a two meter distance and then all three of them physically helped her up. They didn't need anyone else so I didn't cross over and they didn't need me to call an ambulance. If I had been the only one around then of course I would have gone over to help her up, but the whole thing made me really sad and disturbed - the fact that people are having to hesitate before helping an elderly person up from the floor.

8. Likes Dragonfly, loocyloo liked this post
    June 95
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Non childminder member
    childminder
    Post Thanks / Like

I wouldn’t hesitate either Maza it’s a natural instinct to help isn’t it? luckily for you you were the other side of the road and there were people there to help.

10. Likes loocyloo liked this post
    july05
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Good evening

Oh Maza what a dilemma who would have ever thought you would have to consider helping someone.

Its been a lovely day here the youngest 2 are playing outside.

We have started to paint the living room today hopefully it will be finished tomorrow.

Its strange having time to actually start and finish jobs. Without thinking about children coming to the house.
    When someone tells you nothing is impossible, tell them to go slam a revolving door

12. Likes loocyloo, Dragonfly, Maza liked this post