Good morning Monday
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  7
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Good morning Monday

Here we are on week however many of lockdown.

It seems a very long time since I last worked, but I’m sure it’s only really a couple of weeks.

How’s everyone doing? Apart from having lost all track of time I’m holding up pretty well. I think working from home probably makes the staying at home a bit easier as we’re more used to that part of it. We’re lucky to have a good sized garden so I can easily get out there for fresh air and I can go on my daily walk, often passing my son’s house and waving through the window.

I think the hardest part for me has been accepting that I don’t have to be doing something all the time. I’m finding it hard to sit and read in the day time, for example, as I only normally do that in bed at night or when I’m away on holiday. Even when I’m in the garden I feel I should be doing something constructive not just sitting and relaxing. It’s a strange feeling of guilt that I should be making the most of this time off!

Anyway, enough of the rambling! I hope you’re all keeping well xx

2. Likes loocyloo liked this post
    Registered Childminder since
    aug 99
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Good morning everyone. Bit cloudy here this morning after such a lovely weekend. I plan to clean the windows in the conservatory today as it was too sunny yesterday. My partner finds it really hard to sit still unless footballs on where I’m a lazy person when I’m not working and can sit still all day. I’m trying to keep busy all week and still keep my weekend as my down time. Not sure if my 2 key workers children will be here this week but if not I’ll do something in the garden tomorrow. Stay safe and healthy everyone

4. Likes loocyloo liked this post
    Sept 09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Morning ....I think I may be in for a long day as back to 2 key worker children today after only having 1 last week and the one who was here by herself last week is really struggling not having me all to herself she is having mini melt downs. This little one has always had some emotional issues around sharing and basically not getting everything she wants but thats a whole other story! I know this whole situation is hard for everyone especially little ones who don't really understand what's going on in the wider world.
    Pixie Dust

6. Likes loocyloo liked this post
    oct 02
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Hugs Pixie .. hope your day goes smoothly. (I have one like that ... I'm semi dreading it when I am working normally again!)

Enjoy the day Mouse and Sylvia.

I'm on holiday this week ( was meant to be in Spain ) so I'm trying to have a break, but find it hard not to be busy and working through my 'to do' list!
    Today I plan to (try to) remove the brambles trying to colonise the garden and sort out my greenhouse ready for new plants!
    Then I'm hoping the sun shines and I can sit in it and pretend I'm away!

Have fun everyone xxx

8. Likes Pixie dust liked this post
    aug 99
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh loocyloo I was looking at my to do list today and realised that it still has loads on it! If the 2 children don’t come again this week(as dad is wfh but is NHS) I must crack on and get it done! I’ve just been plodding through bits and bobs thinking I’ve got weeks yet😰. Think I would be more pro active if my partner was out of the house

10. Likes loocyloo liked this post
    Sept 09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm on holiday this week ( was meant to be in Spain ) so I'm trying to have a break, but find it hard not to be busy and working through my 'to do' list!
    Today I plan to (try to) remove the brambles trying to colonise the garden and sort out my greenhouse ready for new plants!
    Then I'm hoping the sun shines and I can sit in it and pretend I'm away!
    I am feeling the same about next week as I am off as we were supposed to be going to London for a few days but instead I am making a list of all the other indoor jobs we can get on with......decluttering cupboards, cleaning etc but I am thinking that I need to have some time just to sit back and relax as before we know it life will get back to normal!
    Pixie Dust

12. Likes loocyloo, SYLVIA liked this post
    oct 02
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

We did get all the brambles out, and cut down a couple of small rogue trees ... but they all need their roots etc digging out and I'm just not strong enough to it, plus have an iffy back I'm planning on getting a gardener in to do that and a few other little jobs once this is all over. Although knowing my luck, they'll all be flat out and won't want to come and do mine! I know endless builders, plumbers, electricians and the like ... but NO gardeners! When I lived in the south ... every other person was a gardener and no trades!

Greenhouse is tomorrow's job ... if my back is up to it.

Reviewing paperwork and updating LJs is Wednesdays job

And Thursday I plan to download all photos off my phone and get 2019s photo album organised!

But other than that I'm trying very hard not to do much and to enjoy the break!
    Last edited by loocyloo; 06-04-2020 at 06:37 PM.

july05
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Mouse its week 3

Sorry i missed a day yesterday.

We have dug the paint out and operation decoration starts now
    When someone tells you nothing is impossible, tell them to go slam a revolving door