Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  8
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Good morning Wednesday

Happy April Fool’s Day everyone

Somehow it doesn’t seem right to be carrying out pranks today. But then maybe we all need something to laugh at for a change. Just a brief moment of lightheartedness in this current situation, especially for the children.

Today is looking to be pretty much the same as every day. It’s only just over a week since I last worked, but it seems so long ago. I hope I can remember what to do once we can open up again

2. Likes loocyloo, Dragonfly liked this post
    Registered Childminder since
    aug 99
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Good morning. We had a skip delivered yesterday so it’s ‘let’s clear the loft day’ at last!! Since my DD2 last used it to make creations for her degree, it’s become so much of a dumping ground that you can’t even step of the ladder anymore. Have a good day everybody. Stay safe

4. Likes Pixie dust liked this post
    oct 02
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Cool

Good morning!

Seriously Mouse ... that IS one of my worries! ... I'm only working 3 days ... will I be able ( want ) to go back to 4 days? How will I manage the afterschoolies? How will I manage more children? Will l remember what I'm meant to be doing/ how to do it/prove it to Ofsted? ( my inspection was due by the end of this academic year, so goodness knows when I'll be inspected! )

Hope everyone has a good day ... we've done PE with Joe and am now having a snack! I needed a biscuit to replace the energy I used up!!! Planning some outside play and some painting. Missing the lovely weather of last week!

Take care, stay strong and stay safe. :group hug:

6. Likes Pixie dust liked this post
    Sept 09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SYLVIA View Post
    Good morning. We had a skip delivered yesterday so it’s ‘let’s clear the loft day’ at last!! Since my DD2 last used it to make creations for her degree, it’s become so much of a dumping ground that you can’t even step of the ladder anymore. Have a good day everybody. Stay safe
    This is a job we have been slowly doing over the last few months, we still have boxes up in the loft from when we moved in over 10 years ago now. DS2 went up at the weekend and sorted some go his childhood bits books/toys...my eldest moved out in to his first flat end of last year and took a lot of his stuff with him, he is quite ruthless and got rid of a lot of his stuff sending it to the charity shop but my youngest and I are opposite and keep lots of stuff we have bags of cuddly toys etc but can't quite bare to part with them!

Weather is a bit grey and cloudy here today sadly no sunshine !

Have a good day everyone x
    Pixie Dust

sep09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Morning everyone
    Hope everyone and your families are safe and well ,
    Oh my goodness , clearing the loft! Mine would take forever , it a full of goodness knows what ....we’ve been here coming up to 18 years and DH reckons there are still things labelled “loft” that we just shifted from our last one!
    I’m really really itching to get out and do some gardening ....but can’t buy the plants , and know they will just be going to waste in garden centres and nurseries. So sad. DH doesn’t understand it all and says the garden doesn’t matter , no one will really see it. I’ve tried to explain that it’s my way of relaxing and switching off.
    Working with just one little one again , his favourite game today is dropping everything down the back of my radiators!

Mar 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Mama2three, I know some garden centres have put plants outside on the pavements for people to help themselves to for free.

My plan is to clean the upstairs today. Very exciting.

Currently watching Jungle Book with DD. She is also busy crocheting some triangles to make some bunting. We both need to do some exercise too at some point.

What fresh veg are you managing to get hold of? DH did a shop yesterday as we were completely out of veg. He only managed to get carrots and kale again. I'm getting a bit bored of those two.

I fancy a nice big salad with fancy leaves and a nice cheese. I fancy a juicy, sweet mango too.

july05
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Today im baking and i have picked my knitting up. I started a pom pom scarf for dd last year so im going to finish it now i have time.

Maza we are not doing bad on veg from aldi. I think we have only struggled to get green beans.

Hope everyone is okay x
    When someone tells you nothing is impossible, tell them to go slam a revolving door

11. Likes Maza, loocyloo liked this post
    Sept 09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

What fresh veg are you managing to get hold of? DH did a shop yesterday as we were completely out of veg. He only managed to get carrots and kale again. I'm getting a bit bored of those two.

I fancy a nice big salad with fancy leaves and a nice cheese. I fancy a juicy, sweet mango too.

We are lucky as we have been getting a weekly fruit and veg box delivered for the last 4 years now so fresh veg hasn't been an issue for us, we never know whats going to be in the box but all the produce comes from local farms so its's always seasonal.
    Pixie Dust

13. Likes loocyloo, Maza liked this post
    Mar 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Pixie dust View Post
    We are lucky as we have been getting a weekly fruit and veg box delivered for the last 4 years now so fresh veg hasn't been an issue for us, we never know whats going to be in the box but all the produce comes from local farms so its's always seasonal.
    I used to get a veg box years ago, from Abel and Co. I loved that we didn't know what would be in in each week.