Yay...it’s the weekend!
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  5
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Yay...it’s the weekend!

All the days are rolling into one at the moment so I’m not sure the weekend is going to seem any different to the rest of the week

The weather has turned a bit cold and windy. Such a shame after the glorious week we’ve had.

Today my plans are to pull out the sofas and see what delights I find. I’m hoping for several bits of jigsaw, a few toy cars, an orange stacking ring and anything else that’s gone missing in recent weeks

2. Likes Pixie dust, loocyloo, Maza liked this post
    Registered Childminder since
    july05
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

my children knew it was saturday because they knew its a no school work day.

Today we did the netflix party with mt brother sister in law and nieces in Australia. It was lovely to just sit and watch a movie while the kids were chatting via the group chat. We wouldn't normally have time to do it.

Its colder here today so thats a bit of a shock to the system.

Have a good weekend everyone.

Stay safe xx
    When someone tells you nothing is impossible, tell them to go slam a revolving door

4. Likes loocyloo liked this post
    oct 02
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

good luck mouse! I hope you make it out after your investigations into the far reaches of the sofa!

many many years ago, I had one of those little wooden tracks and cars that whizzed down it ... I had to pack my playroom up temporarily for new flooring to be put down ... I then, couldn't find the little cars. a couple of years later ( i know, i was still hoping to find the cars ) i found something similar at a carboot sale, so bought it, and got rid of the original track. a couple of years later I moved house, and had a temporary playroom ... fitted out new playroom and put everything away in cupboards ... car track got broken and thrown away. a few years later i was given a new little wooden track and cars as part of a training course. I went to put it away in the cupboard ... there was a tin in the way ... i opened the tin, and there were the original cars !!!!! it must have been almost 10 years that those cars were MIA !!!!!

not enjoying the cold weather today! i had washing to dry! it will dry outside, but be cold !

happy weekend everyone xxxx

Sept 09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Good afternoon everyone , I have ventured out to the supermarket lunch time and it was quite quiet didn't have to queue even though they are limiting the amount of people going in. I managed to get everything I wanted, some shelves are still empty pasta/rice/eggs/tins of beans but it was better than last weekend. Was very strange though people walking wearing their masks or scarves wrapped around their faces, no body talking

My youngest who had been working from home has now been furloughed so I think he is going to get a little bored now as he is an avid sports fan and with nothing happening he doesn't have anything to focus on now.

I had planned on sitting in my garden reading this afternoon but its bit too cold for that so change of plan, indoors now with my cross stitch which DH has been waiting for me to finish for years ,might actually get it done now
    Pixie Dust

Mar 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm just watching series 4 of Call the Midwife and chuckling at Chummy who is in the front passenger seat of the car with her toddler on her lap - no seatbelts for anyone. I do love that show.

We were laughing at ourselves this morning as we have taken up a new hobby/pastime - keeping tabs on how many times our neighbours go 'out'. We think everyone is being sensible and sticking to the one a day. Sometimes we think someone is about to go out again but then realise that they are just going to wash their car on the drive way. We're also noticing families taking it in turns to walk the dog/toddler whilst the other one uses up their outing on proper exercise.

DD told me off yesterday because I set off on a dog walk and then had to turn around and go back inside for the poo bags. She said in jest that it counted as two outings!

aug 99
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

My poor DP finds it so hard to sit still unless footballs on tv. So after an hour of finding out he has to stay home for 3 weeks he was pacing the floor. Since then we have weeded the garden, moved garden lights, spring cleaned and decluttered the shed, toy shed and garage. To day he has cleaned the entire frame work of the conservatory inside and out and tomorrow he’s planning to paint it all. We have only be out one day since Tuesday as we are too tired to walk!! I’ve have been doing exercise DVDs and my pilates teacher has done our class on line to keep us going. I’m just hoping that my keyworkers children aren’t coming next week so I can get the house put back together again. Stay safe everyone

9. Likes Maza liked this post
    June 95
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Non childminder member
    childminder
    Post Thanks / Like

We are making sure our dog who usually has three walks a day has two. I go with him on one walk, my one walk a day then husband goes for his walk another part of the day taking dog.Poor dog, he won’t go to the toilet in the garden so is used to several outings a day .doesn't know what’s happening.
    I have to stop and think what day is it today!