Good morning Tuesday
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  8
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Good morning Tuesday

I had to check then that it was Tuesday! That’s going to be a problem with not working-how am I going to know what day of the week it is?

As you can see, these posts are getting later each morning now that I can have a lie in. I’ve often grumbled about getting up at 6am and now I don’t have to because I’ve got no children coming...be careful what you wish for

We should hear today what financial provision is being made for the self employed. I’ve a feeling it’s not going to be overly generous, but I guess we have to be grateful for anything we can get.

What’s everyone up to today? Presumably not going out very far

2. Likes loocyloo liked this post
    Registered Childminder since
    Mar 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Home schooling day 2. I'm currently in DDs room keeping her company while she does a maths test set by her teacher.

We did the Joe Wicks workout yesterday and I am aching so much today. We will have to give it a miss. So many people famous and non famous were posting pictures of their kids doing it. I think online social activity is going to be so wonderful during this time.

I am relieved that Boris has put these new measures in place because now maybe my mum will be forced to comply. As a family, we have decided to space out our phone calls to her (yesterday, by 10.30am 4 of us had made our daily call to her) so that she hasn't got time to go out. She's going to wish she had had us all adopted, lol! One of my brothers gave us the times of tv shows which she obsessively watches, so we know she will be at home during those times anyway and won't call her then. DD is going to call her in the evenings to do a pub quiz over the phone because my mum used to go to the pub every night. I know she is allowed out for daily walks/essential shopping, but we will have to keep reminding her of social distancing, as she just doesn't get it/remember it. My sister in law is going to do her lottery ticket online for her, as that was her latest excuse for having to go out.

Such a gorgeous day today. Have fun with your household members everyone! x

4. Likes loocyloo liked this post
    oct 02
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Good morning all!

Well, I have 3 little ones in today.

we've just done the Joe Wickes work out! .... i'm exhausted!!!! DD has found an online tap class this afternoon .... she's going to do it ... might join in with the children !!! IF she'll allow us!

otherwise just going to play inside and out, and paint a few rainbows.

following on from the post on mondays thread ... we have 3 day nurseries in about a 20mile radius ... 1 is shut, 1 is open very limited hours and i don't know about the 3rd as it's the furthest away and not on the way to anyone's work!

stay safe, calm and enjoy the sunny day.

july05
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Doing the washing and cleaning.

I feel like the only thing im doing is sat on my phone browsing social media.

Though my eldest boy paid for Disney + looking forward to seeing baby yoda.

I also need to watch the malory towers adaption on bbc iplayer
    When someone tells you nothing is impossible, tell them to go slam a revolving door

7. Likes loocyloo, Maza liked this post
    sep09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

2 little ones here today , we too have been painting rainbows. It’s a glorious spring day but even that isn’t really lifting my spirits

9. Likes loocyloo liked this post
    Sept 09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi everyone just the 2 again today, we have been out in the garden playing and we also watched an online story session from our local library (from the librarians home) which was fun. I feel over the coming days its going to be harder and harder to keep the little ones entertained especially as Thursday/Friday I will only have the one.
    Pixie Dust

11. Likes loocyloo liked this post
    oct 02
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I've got 1 tomorrow and thursday !

sep09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes me too
    One is so much harder than 2/3

14. Likes loocyloo liked this post
    aug 99
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

The 2 I was supposed to have are staying home with daddy. So the patio and path have been pressure washed. The driveway is tomorrow then the toy shed is in for a clear out. I’m still taking weekends as my time. Then I’ll make a list to help me through next week

16. Likes Maza liked this post