Good morning Friday
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  16
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Good morning Friday

The first thing I’m going to do this morning is update my information to parents regarding Coronavirus.

Once I’ve done that I’m going to have a corona free day! I’m going to stop reading all the news reports and look for nicer things to read about instead

I’ve got a friend coming round for coffee this morning then I need to nip to town to get a couple of birthday presents and a new baby present. I’ve also got a TKMaxx gift card that’s been sitting in my purse since Christmas. I think it’s about time I spent it so I’m going to treat myself to something nice

2. Likes loocyloo, Maza, Pixie dust liked this post
    Registered Childminder since
    july05
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Good morning.

Enjoy spending on yourself Mouse.

I have an early finish today

Got to love an early finish on a friday
    When someone tells you nothing is impossible, tell them to go slam a revolving door

4. Likes loocyloo liked this post
    oct 02
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Good morning!

I think a 'corona' free day is a good plan! I have just emailed all my parents, AND had a conversation with one mum whose child has been off school since monday with a cough ( fine in day, but keeping him up in the night ) ... school said he could go back, as not had a temp with it and we are in an area with no reported cases. ( parents not been out of area either ) could I pick child up after school, and dad would collect at 4 ... I said I'd let them know! half of me says yes, and the other says no. but I have a cough ( had it for weeks ) i think this is the sort of dilema we are going to be facing daily. and all the usual 'He isn't ill; he's teething/had a bad night ' etc that we ( I ) deal with on daily basis.

anyway ... back to my Corona free day ... we are going for a long walk in the woods, and then I have no idea! see where the childrens play takes us! Just have to remember to do a school run and think of something for tea! DH & DS were meant to be away, so DD and I were going to go out for tea ... i know we still could, but it's not the same !!!!

stay well everyone xxx

Mar 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Mouse - remember to tell your friend to bring her own loo roll when she comes round! Obviously joking.

Enjoy shopping!

7. Likes loocyloo liked this post
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Maza View Post
    Mouse - remember to tell your friend to bring her own loo roll when she comes round! Obviously joking.

Enjoy shopping!

My son phoned me from Costco earlier to say that every person he saw in there had loo roll in their trolley, so he panicked and bought some

9. Likes loocyloo, Maza liked this post
    july05
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I have just had a text from my eldest dd apparently tea bags are in short supply

Shes not good in a crisis
    When someone tells you nothing is impossible, tell them to go slam a revolving door

11. Likes loocyloo, Maza liked this post
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

I tried to book an online shop this morning but can't get one until Monday afternoon. Normally I order before 12 for same day delivery!

This means I'm going to have to go and do the shopping myself

13. Likes loocyloo liked this post
    Sept 09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

I am having a quiet Friday with just 2 little ones, planning on sending an update to parents at some point today but just realised its now nearly 3pm so school run time so probably won't have time until this evening now. Just deciding what to tomorrow now as we were supposed to be going to watch football but thats all cancelled now. Don't really want to stay in as I feel that is going to be forced upon us at some point in the near future.
    Pixie Dust

15. Likes Maza, loocyloo liked this post
    july05
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mouse View Post
    I tried to book an online shop this morning but can't get one until Monday afternoon. Normally I order before 12 for same day delivery!

This means I'm going to have to go and do the shopping myself
    I have heard with online shopping that it is hard to get a slot.

One of my mums have said our local asda is bare in places

july05
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Pixie dust View Post
    I am having a quiet Friday with just 2 little ones, planning on sending an update to parents at some point today but just realised its now nearly 3pm so school run time so probably won't have time until this evening now. Just deciding what to tomorrow now as we were supposed to be going to watch football but thats all cancelled now. Don't really want to stay in as I feel that is going to be forced upon us at some point in the near future.

Im waiting to hear if grassroots football is going to be cancelled. I know scotland and Wales have.

Im hopeful grassroots rugby wont be called off as they have posted about following the guidance.

June 95
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Non childminder member
    childminder
    Post Thanks / Like

Teabags in shortage NO that would be worst than toilet paper!

19. Likes Maza liked this post
    Mar 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Mouse, I hope you are managing to have a corona free day! Everywhere I have been it's the only topic of conversation that I have overheard!

21. Likes loocyloo liked this post
    july05
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Mouse, I hope you are managing to have a corona free day! Everywhere I have been it's the only topic of conversation that I have overheard!
    Its calmer here than fb

Even my email is full of Corona so i wiped my phone

23. Likes Pixie dust liked this post
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

I haven't read anything, but you can't really miss it when you're out and about!

I did manage to get a thermometer in TKMaxx, but I'm not sure how accurate it is. DD and I have been trying it out on ourselves and getting a different reading each time!

25. Likes Maza liked this post