Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    Mar 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Default What's everyone watching these days?

We have just recently got Netflix and I seem to be watching more telly than ever before. I'm actually quite enjoying being so indulgent (not just Netflix).

Everyone was going on about how amazing The Stranger was. We watched it and I thought it was good, but not brilliant.

We also watched Liar, again good but definitely not brilliant.

Do you watch The Crown? I'm quite enjoying it. It's a bit odd because it's sort of educational but you also don't know how much of it is totally true. Also, there isn't any suspense because you know how it 'ends', but it is very watchable.

Any suggestions in what we can watch?

Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

My son has just been telling me I should watch The Stranger. We have got Netflix, but I never watch it. I'm not sure I even know the log in details!

I don't really watch much TV but I will watch Emmerdale if I'm sitting down at that time and I like Holby. I was enjoying Cold Feet, but that's finished now. Other than that I'm currently watching Great Pottery Throw Down and Portrait Artist of The Year.I do like Location, Location, Location and Love It Or List It, but I'm never really sure when they're on so I just tend to watch them if I'm flicking channels and happen to see them!

3. Likes Maza liked this post
    july05
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Im watching the great british throwdown tonight.

Mouse who is your favourite? I like matt and jacob.

I dont tend to watch much tv i dont think i have ever watched a netflix series. I started good omens on prime watched 2 episodes 4 to go im sure i may finish it in about 2 years time and i really enjoyed the start.

Ii do like death in paradise but im behind on episodes of this too
    When someone tells you nothing is impossible, tell them to go slam a revolving door

5. Likes Maza liked this post
    Sept 09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

We have Netflix too but I haven't watched too much on it , the first two series of The Crown but haven't watched the latest one. I prefer classic dramas like The Crown ,I watched Anne with an E which is a remake of Anne of Green Gables which was one of my favourite stories growing up. On normal tv I watch Holby religiously as well as Call the Midwife and Cold Feet which have both finished for now. Husband is a bit of a Tv addict when he is home (works away) so normally watch whatever he is watching but we did have a free trial for Amazon Prime and we both really got in to New Amsterdam which we proper binge watched before the free trial ran out
    Pixie Dust

Mar 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh Pixie dust I'm loving Call the Midwife! I'm watching it from the beginning and I just love it. DH thinks it's depressing but I love learning how the birthing experience has changed over the years. I'm up to the Christmas special at the end of series 3. Is it bad luck to watch a Christmas programme outside of the Christmas period?

oct 02
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Don't watch much tv at all, although got hooked on 'masked singer' !!! DD watches strictly and currently greatest dancer, so I generally end up watching with her!

I've started watching masterchef, but I'm already a bit bored!

I do love Dr Who and Call the midwife, and watched the adaptation of 'The pale horse' ... an Agatha Christie book ... except I was very confused as although I knew I knew the story, it didn't make sense particularly, and I didn't remember it ... I've just reread it ( I'm a bit of an Agatha Christie nerd and have all her books! ) and they changed soooooo much for tv, no wonder I didn't remember it! Even down to the 'person what did the nasty deeds'!!!!!

We don't have Netflix or even the ability to record anything, so I either watch it when it's on, or search for it on various replay sites!

DH and DS watch alot of car restoration shows ... and other car related stuff, so I end up watching that too!

June 95
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Non childminder member
    childminder
    Post Thanks / Like

I don’t watch much tv at all either but I watched the Stranger and did like it.