As you know, we've been talking about moving for years.

Anyway, we have accepted an offer on our flat and have had our offer on a house accepted!

We are trying not to get too excited until we have exchanged.

I have been unable to get a teaching job in the new location, but to be honest I'm actually relieved. It takes the pressure off us having to move in time to start it in September. I'm also feeling a bit burnt out after my last year in teaching here - it was a really tough year and so many of us resigned from that school at the end of the summer term. I still can't believe that I can sit here and chill without thinking of mountains of unnecessary paperwork that I should be doing. I'm really looking forward to spending quality time with DD.

So, the plan is, to sign on with a teaching agency in September here in London and do supply work until we move. Then sign on with a teaching agency when I move to Shropshire until I have set up for my return to childminding. The house is pretty much perfect for childminding. Even DH is getting excited about me childminding there.

Anyway, the survey is being done on our flat on Thursday and then we'll organise the survey for our house in Shropshire.

Fingers crossed it all goes to plan.

Hope you are all well. x