Likes Likes:  2
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Good morning.

Registered Childminder since
    july05
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Good morning.

I hope we are all well and enjoying the school holidays.

After a lovely day yesterday spent at the funfair we are back to free events today.

There is gardening and a litterpick at our local park and then weather permitting a community picnic.

Have a lovely day everyone

Ps i know the weather shouldn't stop us but all my waterproofs are winter ones and its not exactly cold here.
    When someone tells you nothing is impossible, tell them to go slam a revolving door

Mar 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

It's pouring down in London! Like you though, it's not cold, so I can see why you don't want to get your winter waterproofs on, lol.

We got back from a week in Cornwall late yesterday, so I have the usual post holiday washing and food shopping to do. Luckily I had some soup in the freezer so lunch is taken care of. DD has just been teaching me how to make hair scrunchies on the sewing machine. Such a fun little project!

I'll have to decide what to cook for dinner and then drag myself to the shops I guess.

Fussy your event at the park sounds awesome. I'm really struggling this year to find free events. We used to have so many but I can't find anything this year. Actually, I tell a lie. There is 'Sports in the Park' at Battersea Park (if anyone lives near there it is an amazing event). It is £1 per child and they can try all sorts of sports. In the past we've done boxing, fencing, army assault courses, table tennis, hurdles, mini golf...plus a few art and crafts and an animal handling show. It's on all week but we couldn't go today because we don't have any lunch/picnic stuff in, so we'll probably go tomorrow. Shame about the rain though.

Other than that though, there's nothing else that I've found.

Enjoy your day everyone.

july05
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Maza we are lucky we have quite a few organisations such as ymca, green door, space putting on events. Some of the day outs have fees but a good many are free.

Dd had summer school at her new high school last week where boxing, cooking, history of gaming were put on all for free.

Our local park upto yet has had the space launch, story quest, orienting, funfair, and todays activitys.

We are lucky tomorrow because of the summer school we have leisure passes to the all local swimming centres which are free to go in.
    When someone tells you nothing is impossible, tell them to go slam a revolving door

4. Likes Maza liked this post
    oct 02
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

That sounds great fussy.

I'm one week down, 3 weeks to go, then I'm on holiday for last 2 weeks!

We have a couple of free events ( but typically when I'm on holiday! ) I have pass to forestry commission woods so that feels 'free' and they sometimes have free events on, but usually at weekends!

We've been going to local woods and beach and today have had a 'sorting out' day at home! Only got the dressing up box/ drawers to do tomorrow!

We've lots of outings planned, actually, thinking about it ... we're going to quite a few English Heritage places ( I have a pass ) and they usually have activities on! Just got to find one with sword fighting! As that was today's request ... and I couldn't fulfill it!

Stay safe everyone xx

6. Likes Maza liked this post