Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: 12th December

Registered Childminder since
    july05
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default 12th December

Its a lot cooler here today.

I keep seeing reports of snow being imminent and the possibility of a white christmas. But i will believe it when i see it.

How is everyone all well i hope. How is everyone prep going for Christmas?

Schools break up here on the 21st im really looking forward to the break.
    When someone tells you nothing is impossible, tell them to go slam a revolving door

Apr 11
    Latest Inspection Grade
    GOOD
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi - seems quite mild here at the moment - but lots of colds and coughs going round - I've got 2 littlies sleeping and one off poorly today! It's been quite nice - even managed a cup of tea!
    I am definitely on count down to Christmas - the 21st seems a long way off still - especially as so much going on with nativities and carol services and so on!
    I am not organised for Christmas at all - haven't really got my head in gear but had a little panic at weekend so have ordered a few pressies. This week has been mainly all about Christmas crafts!!
    Hoping you have a lovely Christmas

3. Likes Maza liked this post
    oct 02
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Time is whizzing!

This is a quiet week ... next week is full of parties and concerts and more! We have been doing some craft, and glitter is everywhere! My toast was even glittery this morning!

All snotty here and some delightful child has kindly given me their very irritating little cough! Just what i need with 4 carol services to sing at!!!

I have finished my shopping ... although i can't find something i bought DS! Still need to wrap, and need to write cards. And then it's just the Christmas food shop. :0)

5. Likes Maza liked this post
    Nov 05
    Post Thanks / Like

Its super cold here too...but no snow thankfully as I hate pushing buggies in it
    Few off poorly, seems to be a lot of bugs going around as usual. I am NOT organised for Christmas one little bit but hoping that will change this weekend
    Hope you've all had a great Wednesday xx
    Sarah, Bumble Beez x x

7. Likes Maza liked this post
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

It's cold here, but quite bright with no sign of snow.

We've been busy with Christmas crafts this week and have been singing Christmas songs. Apart from that you wouldn't really know it was Christmas by looking at the house. We haven't got a tree up yet, no decorations, no cards, nothing! There are a couple of presents hidden in the bottom of the wardrobe but that's all so far. I'm not worried though, I've still got a while to go

9. Likes Maza, mama2three, loocyloo liked this post
    july05
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mouse View Post
    It's cold here, but quite bright with no sign of snow.

We've been busy with Christmas crafts this week and have been singing Christmas songs. Apart from that you wouldn't really know it was Christmas by looking at the house. We haven't got a tree up yet, no decorations, no cards, nothing! There are a couple of presents hidden in the bottom of the wardrobe but that's all so far. I'm not worried though, I've still got a while to go
    Mouse if you said you were ready for christmas it would have sent quite a few of us into panic christmas frenzy
    When someone tells you nothing is impossible, tell them to go slam a revolving door

11. Likes loocyloo, Maza, Bumble Beez liked this post