Likes Likes:  4
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Good morning

Registered Childminder since
    july05
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Good morning

What a strange morning it is too. Dd2 is on residential with school so i havent had to do a school run. Worked it out it is the first time in 16 years. I felt like i had forgotten to do something. The house seems to be so much quietly without her. At one point there was only me and ds2 in the house yesterday evening.

Full on day now though just waiting for one to get here and then we are going on a nature trail.

Then i have ds2 first parent consultation at high school and its going to be good

Then off to rugby training for him.

Have a great day everyone
    When someone tells you nothing is impossible, tell them to go slam a revolving door

2. Likes loocyloo, Maza liked this post
    Registered Childminder since
    oct 02
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Good afternoon!

what a beautiful day it is!

i had planned to go out for the day, but LOs mum called last night to say LO was now in pants and doing very well ... no accidents BUT, i decided we'd be safer staying close to home! ... LO has been great, either telling me they need a wee or just taking themself. We went to the park, and LO DOES NOT 'do' alfresco weeing! and then at home needed the potty, but took so long to remove boots & coat ( that i was saying LEAVE ON! ) that didn't get there in time ... and it wasn't a wee! THEN ... 20 mins later, told me another child had pooed .... NOPE! LO again!

we'll get there!

enjoy the sun everyone xxx

4. Likes Maza liked this post
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Wednesday is our busy day, but with the sun shining all the children were happy and in great moods. It does make the day more enjoyable.

We had a lunchtime drop off to nursery, so took the scenic walk home, looking for squirrels on the way. We didn't spot any, but then found 2 in the garden when we got home They've been a bit quiet since the weather's turned colder, but were obviously making the most of the sunshine today.

DH and I have got a quiet evening ahead with none of our (grown up) children here. We're used to a busy house (can't seem to get any of them to move out permanently!) so it seems very odd when it's just the 2 of us at home. With any luck DH will sit in one room watching football and I can sit in the other room enjoying the peace and quiet

6. Likes Maza liked this post