Likes Likes:  5
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    Mar 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Half Term next week?

Are you all on half term next week? Any exciting plans?

We are just going to be chilling and doing playdates (which I haven't organised yet). I have a little stash of activities, mostly from Tiger, which I was hoping would become stocking fillers, but I can't see them lasting that long - I'm sure I'll put them out next week.

Tomorrow DD and I are hopefully going to cheer DH on in his Parkrun, so tonight we'll bake some breakfast muffins and flapjacks to take with us. I'm hoping it will get DD and myself back in the mood for Parkrun, as we've really let it slip these past few months.

Hopefully it will be dry weather for you all - I think Easter nearly tipped a few childminders over the edge as it rained heavily most days!

oct 02
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I had all sorts of ideas and plans ... mainly involving being out in the woods ..

BUT, DD has a dance competition that is taking all week, and so I've had to take the week off, to sit in a darkened auditorium! it will be nice, but I will miss the little ones. on the plus side, the weather isn't meant to be that fantastic for a couple of days so I won't be trying to entertain small children in the wet!

We're going to visit family for the bank holiday and the weather forecast is appalling! torrential rain for hours and hours! rather stay home as its going to be dry and warmish here!

have fun everyone, whatever you do! Maza, I WISH I had a tiger near us! I used to live near one and it was great for so many bits and pieces. ( that I never knew I needed until I saw them! )

3. Likes Maza liked this post
    july05
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Never been into a tiger and probably best i dont 😂😂😂

Football tournament tomorrow for dd2 so i have spent the night baking for that.

I have next week off be nice to chill with mine especially as ds2 is almost back to normal after the sats.

Loocyloo enjoy the dance show. Dd1s old dance school are preparing for this year's it will be strange not being there.

Maza wont you be watching the rugby or is your dh waiting for the summer internationals.

Have a fab weekend everyone x
    When someone tells you nothing is impossible, tell them to go slam a revolving door

5. Likes loocyloo liked this post
    Mar 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Fussy the rugby is on as I type. An old colleague of DH has given him a ticket for Twickenham next Saturday, so he's very happy.

Glad SATS are behind you. Did your DD1 leave dancing because she started uni?

Loocyloo, enjoy your darkened auditorium. Do you still do tap dancing yourself?

7. Likes loocyloo liked this post
    aug 99
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes half term here too. 7 of the little darlings on Tuesday then 2 on the three following days. No plans as the weather is looking bad so we will be winging it.

9. Likes Maza liked this post
    oct 02
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Maza View Post
    Fussy the rugby is on as I type. An old colleague of DH has given him a ticket for Twickenham next Saturday, so he's very happy.

Glad SATS are behind you. Did your DD1 leave dancing because she started uni?

Loocyloo, enjoy your darkened auditorium. Do you still do tap dancing yourself?
    Thanks and yes, I'm still tap dancing ! still falling in the sink though

11. Likes Maza liked this post