Registered Childminder since
    oct 02
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Good morning!

Another monday morning, another week!

I hope everyone had a good weekend and half term, and for those just starting half term - I hope its a good one!

everyone is back to school here, and the house is peaceful and calm! BLISS! although I have a multitude of jobs to do, one of which is to tidy and sort out playroom, as somehow loads came out, and never got put away! ( DD and some older mindees on Friday I think! ) however, it does need a sort out, so I don't mind really! and its easier to do it on my own!

have a good day

xx

july05
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

First day of the holidays here. I only have 1 booked in today and they were poorly last week so unsure if they will be here today. Be a bonus if they don't come but okay if they do.

Planning a quiet day here ds took a good studding at rugby yesterday so trying to get him to rest up he has a football tournament Wednesday

Have a good day everyone
    When someone tells you nothing is impossible, tell them to go slam a revolving door

3. Likes loocyloo liked this post
    Feb 06
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

We're back today as had half term last week. Usual crowd. No sniffing or coughing which is a nice change. Drizzling all day so far and forecast till 8pm tonight. I'm so looking forward to Spring weather.

5. Likes loocyloo liked this post
    Mar 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

I was back at work today. DD was back at school. She had a Sports afternoon off sight but has got a couple of blisters on her feet (from new hiking boots at the weekend) and could hardly walk with her shoes on, so school said we could collect her at 1.30pm instead of making her stand around in the cold drizzle. DH had tons to do but dutifully went to collect her, grumbling a bit because he wouldn't get anything else done once she was home. When he came out of school he found a £60 parking fine, so he was really grumpy. Not the best start to the week.

7. Likes loocyloo liked this post
    oct 02
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Maza View Post
    I was back at work today. DD was back at school. She had a Sports afternoon off sight but has got a couple of blisters on her feet (from new hiking boots at the weekend) and could hardly walk with her shoes on, so school said we could collect her at 1.30pm instead of making her stand around in the cold drizzle. DH had tons to do but dutifully went to collect her, grumbling a bit because he wouldn't get anything else done once she was home. When he came out of school he found a £60 parking fine, so he was really grumpy. Not the best start to the week.
    Oh dear, not a good start. Hope it gets better.

I didn't 'like' 'like' your post .. it was a supportive like!

9. Likes Maza liked this post
    aug 99
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

We went back yesterday too. I love the holidays so we don’t have to clock watch but it’s nice to be back to routine for the little ones. Plus our weather was bad last week so we didn’t get out much