Likes Likes:  3
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Weekend plans

Registered Childminder since
    july05
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Weekend plans

Well eldest is coming home from uni for the weekend I'm guessing she will have a massive bag of washing.

Dd2 has football tomorrow and ds2 has rugby Sunday he's also also going to watch a local football team with friends . Ds1 has football with cadets tomorrow as well. I'm getting cold on the sidelines again

Dh informs me that because of dd kick off hecwoll miss the start of the 6 nations.

So all in all we have a sport filled weekend here.

Have a good weekend everyone
    When someone tells you nothing is impossible, tell them to go slam a revolving door

2. Likes FloraDora, loocyloo liked this post
    oct 02
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Yours is sport filled Fussy, mine is dance filled!

Hours drive tomorrow morning to dance shop to get DD new ballet shoes (can't always buy them online!) Then she has a dance rehearsal and then we're going to see Swan Lake tomorrow evg. Sunday more rehearsing and I've got church. DS probably has football but that is DHs department!

Have fun everyone xx

Nov 13
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

This is our last weekend in our home before our move next Wednesday.

Our next home is not ready yet so we are holidaying in the Lake District first and hope to pop up to the holiday cottage on Sunday to drop off a few things, find out exactly how we get there as we may be doing a late night arrival on Wednesday.

We have a mix of work - sorting, packing, delivering to tip and charity shop and pleasure as we are having a Chinese meal out with friends tonight and a bit of a do round at another group of friends tomorrow night, so lots of farewell meets.

I am finishing my shed this afternoon and taking the last of the children’s toys that I held on to for a crazy reason to the charity shop.
    DH has had a traumatic morning giving away his precious collection of wood ( kept to make something one day) and his table saw. I find downsizing uplifting and exciting, he feels a little sad as he is such a collector. I just hope I don’t want him to make something in a couple of months which he had ‘just the wood for’ until I encouraged the giving away!

Getting rid of all the sports equipment has pained our youngest who is here helping, but we have been able to give them to sports clubs for new cricketers, hockey players, footballers, rugby players and tennis players to make use of. He played a lot of sports in his teenage years.

Hope the weather is good for your sports occasions this weekend.
    Now I know why DH and DS are planning to pack the last of things in the living room tomorrow......whilst the rugby is on I expect!

5. Likes loocyloo liked this post
    Mar 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Now you all mention it I do have vague recollections of several rugby conversations where I have smiled vacantly and nodded to DH's requests of meeting up with the lads for this game and that.

DD and I have to shop for DH's birthday presents this weekend (birthday on Friday next week). Swimming for DD tomorrow - my time to read a book as parents have to remain at the poolside. Nature club for DD and myself on Sunday. Hopefully fit in a run at some point - haven't done one since before Christmas, and I was doing so well (by my standards) too.

We've started watching 'Grey's Anatomy'. We watch an episode a night. I like having a series that we both enjoy to look forward to. We tried Game of Thrones and Vikings, which I never took to, but DH got hooked, so I was stuck with them both anyway!

Want to plan our half term this weekend too.

Gosh Floradora, I can't believe it's finally happening. I'm made up for you. Have you had any wobbles yet, or are you just very excited?

july05
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Gosh Flora that is so exciting good luck on a very stress free move x
    When someone tells you nothing is impossible, tell them to go slam a revolving door

oct 02
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Ooooooo Flora,
    How exciting, it seems to have happened fast. I hope you have a lovely weekend and the last bit of packing goes well.

X