Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  6
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    july05
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default What a beautiful Monday morning

It certainly makes a difference the sun shining.

We are currently in the garden making the most of the shade.

Going to be seeing if we can make rainbows by spraying water into the sunshine.

I have a quiet after school as well tonight.

Enjoy your dad whatever you are doing
    When someone tells you nothing is impossible, tell them to go slam a revolving door

Feb 15
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by FussyElmo View Post
    It certainly makes a difference the sun shining.

We are currently in the garden making the most of the shade.

Going to be seeing if we can make rainbows by spraying water into the sunshine.

I have a quiet after school as well tonight.

Enjoy your dad whatever you are doing
    It is beautiful. There is a nice breeze that kept us cool at the playground this morning. The kids took toy vehicles and started digging in the dirt with them.

I have another busy week. My DS has settling in at school and has a leaving picnic at preschool, we have an evening visit to my DD's school this eve to look at her work and meet her new teacher and various other end of school year things.

Hope everyone has a lovely week.

3. Likes FloraDora liked this post
    oct 02
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ellisha View Post

Hope everyone has a lovely week.
    It's a sad week as I have 2 leaving for school but I've known for ages and we have fun things planned.

Busy with end of term concerts and the like, plus a sports day!

It's my birthday today and I've spent it at dance exams with DD, although we did go out for lunch and sitting in garden reading (not working today) later on, we have big school concert and then, hopefully my birthday present will have charged ...

I can't wait and couldn't believe DH really bought me one. He never buys me toys ... I got a remote controlled DIGGER 😀😀😀
    IT'S MINE AND I'M NOT SHARING IT!

5. Likes Maza, FloraDora liked this post
    Mar 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow loocyloo, I'm going to have to check those out!

I was working today and so many members of staff are leaving at the end of term this year - all the collections are nearly bankrupting me!

We managed to get a great deal for a weekend break in a cabin in the Forest of Dean this weekend and so I'm excitedly planning what we'll do there. I don't know that part of the country at all, but there's so much on offer. I can't wait.

Have a lovely week everyone.

7. Likes FloraDora liked this post
    Nov 13
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Maza View Post
    Wow loocyloo, I'm going to have to check those out!

I was working today and so many members of staff are leaving at the end of term this year - all the collections are nearly bankrupting me!

We managed to get a great deal for a weekend break in a cabin in the Forest of Dean this weekend and so I'm excitedly planning what we'll do there. I don't know that part of the country at all, but there's so much on offer. I can't wait.

Have a lovely week everyone.
    This is what I am hearing from my ' education' friends- not one school in my town is maintaining all its staff - lots are moving on naturally...but are not being replaced. Others are losing their jobs.
    Good news, in principle, from Justine Greening today though...looking forward to analysing what it actually means!

Had quotes to move today...£3,500 is the average, a lot more than I had anticipated, but we are moving a distance which involves a 2 day trip...we have so much it will be a big removal van..plus a transit( mainly for garden pots and bikes!) They will dismantle furniture and put it together, provide all boxes, bubble wrap and tape and will pack best China and glasses, pictures etc....and give storage of boxes whilst we declutter for estate agents wishes.
    On another level, oldest rang to say he is also moving..the day after a family wedding, he currently stores his life in our garage and loft ( so DH is glad it will be cleared before our move ) so will now attend the wedding in a van...having driven up from Brighton....then we'll load the van the next day and follow him back as DH will be laying a base and building a shed to put his stuff in. ...£116 for 5 days hire of van....a little different.
    He is lucky enough to have found a reasonable priced apartment with a garden in Brighton. No second bedroom for parents to stay yet though...so we will be sofa surfing for a few days....but at least we'll see the sea too. Then....youngest rings to tell me he is looking at a new flat tomorrow!
    They say moving can be stressful...but as a mother...three moves at once may be interesting! Youngest will need his bedroom moved up north...another van booking...but I am hoping to ' hire' a friends van.
    This world of moving is accelerating!

I am working 3 days..my last three..this week with an older sister too on Thursday and Fri as her nursery has broken up for the summer...we are having a big barbecue for a retirement celebration, along with two other friends on Sat and sons are returning so bedrooms have to be sorted too....but My last three days are hopefully going to be great and relaxing ....farm and forest experience on Wed...'wheels ' day on Thurs and partying Friday ( DH will lock himself in the kitchen I think...though he is planning a cake...) a lovely week..hopefully.
    Hope everybody has a good week.
    Happy birthday Loocyloo...good news on the digger..I so understand a love of toys for birthdays!

9. Likes Maza, Pixie dust liked this post
    aug 99
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Wednesday morning after a very stormy night here. Loads of my plants have been flattened and looks a complete mess now. Best get the LO's gardening stuff out and get them to help clear up. Have s good day everyone