Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  4
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    july05
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Good morning campers

For some reason i have hi de hi in my head this morning the children do look at me when i say it to them

Hope everyone had a lovely relaxing weekend.

According to the weather this might be our last day for this week oh where did the heatwave go?

We are balancing today us on straight lines and what we can get a bubble to balance on.
    When someone tells you nothing is impossible, tell them to go slam a revolving door

may 05
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Had a great but exhausting weekend - we went to Glastonbury just for the day yesterday (local residents ticket) - not sure how far I walked between stages but I had no idea how HUGE the site is.

Local residents (about a 20 mile radius of site) have to go in on the buses from our town centre so we don't add to the congested roads, great atmosphere on the bus (a vintage red London double decker) at 9.30 going there and 12.30 am coming back, got to bed about 2 am but took ages to get to sleep as still had music playing in my head.

Absolutely loved it and will definitely go again, obviously we were very lucky with the weather, not sure I would have felt so up beat if it had been raining for days with mud to top of wellys!

3. Likes FloraDora, Dragonfly, Maza, loocyloo liked this post
    Mar 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Ho-di-ho!

It's Sports Week at the school where I work and so all the classes I am covering this week have at least two sporting activities per day to take part in. Great fun and obviously doesn't create any marking, so I am able to get out of school early/not bring home any books to mark. I will miss DD's Sports Day tomorrow though for the first time. DH can go to it though, thank goodness.

Have a great week everyone.