Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Tuesday

Registered Childminder since
    july05
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Tuesday

Its only 72f outside today almost cold after the temperatures of the last few days

They are forecasting it to cool down over the next few days and the possibilty of thunderstorms - I love a good thunderstorm.

Me and mindee are now indoors as i stillthink its a bit too hot for my baby mindee.

Have a good rest of the day everyone
    When someone tells you nothing is impossible, tell them to go slam a revolving door

Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

It's nowhere near as sunny today but it's still very warm. We spent the morning in the garden then the children have slept most of the afternoon!

Mar 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

It's very hot and tomorrow is supposed to be even hotter. Then we have thunder storms forecast. Can't wait.

Feb 15
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by FussyElmo View Post
    Its only 72f outside today almost cold after the temperatures of the last few days

They are forecasting it to cool down over the next few days and the possibilty of thunderstorms - I love a good thunderstorm.

Me and mindee are now indoors as i stillthink its a bit too hot for my baby mindee.

Have a good rest of the day everyone
    Very hot here too. We were in the garden until about 10.30 but we don't have much shade.

I'm looking forward to it cooling down a bit so my kids sleep better. They are so tired and busy at school.

Nov 13
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Cooler in the midlands today due to a breeze and cloud cover, but still warm. I popped up a wind break this afternoon so I could stay outside and read.
    I have come to the end of my holiday at home and it has been as refreshingingly relaxing as going away. Lots of books read, music listened to, no tv, long talks and bird and bat watching in the garden, a couple of friends popped round and we have eaten well. This may be the only summer we get so have really embraced it.

We are just about to have moules frites for tea in the garden to finish it. We go to France usually for the summer hols and it is a tradition to have moules frites ( a cheap meal there) as our last French meal, easy to prepare whilst packing. A friend ( who has often gone on holiday with us) brought us round some fresh moules as a joke, knowing we were 'holidaying at home' - so we are having them with anticipation and thanks to Albert Bartlett.
    Warm tomorrow and just our occasional Wed child so we are off to a RSPB centre where the start of the walk is in a wood so nice and cool and out of sunshine. Planned to have ice creams at the local hall stable courtyard after. So nice morning planned hopefully.
    Waterplay in the afternoon.....which I am looking forward too...an excuse to paddle!
    I did wonder how the children at school would cope back at school on Monday ....difficult to focus I would imagine after a lovely weekend playing in the sunshine and the heat in classrooms with no air con.