Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Good morning

Registered Childminder since
    july05
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Good morning

Its the last day of march - the year seems to be going very quickly.

Well the weather has hopefully cheered up here a bit been raining the last couple of days.

Ds is out of his cast but has to wear a very fetching shoe but isnt realising he still has limitations.

Our plans today is to keep looking at the frogspawn (they are expecting frogs by the end of the day) and carry on with our gruffalo and stickman hunt in julia donaldson books. The children are loving finding them in other books.

Then its hopefully an early finish love fridays and I have parents evening for dd2 tonight.

Have a good day everyone
    When someone tells you nothing is impossible, tell them to go slam a revolving door

aug 99
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Morning. Got a really horrible cough and cold again , brought in by one of the LO's last week. Got 3 here now but at least I have no school runs today. Might go for a walk soon to get some fresh air. Have a good day everyone

oct 02
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SYLVIA View Post
    Morning. Got a really horrible cough and cold again , brought in by one of the LO's last week. Got 3 here now but at least I have no school runs today. Might go for a walk soon to get some fresh air. Have a good day everyone
    Good morning.

It was horrible here earlier, which put paid to my plan of going to the beach but it has brightened up, so we are at the zoo watching the baby baboons ... awww so cute!

Mar 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

It's been beautiful weather all week but today it is raining. Hopefully it will brighten up later because DD finishes school at 12.15 today and she's got her friend coming over until 6.30 - I really want them in the garden for part of it.

Tonight I've got to go out for someone's leaving do . It will be fun when I get there but I feel like staying in tonight.

aug 99
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by loocyloo View Post
    Good morning.

It was horrible here earlier, which put paid to my plan of going to the beach but it has brightened up, so we are at the zoo watching the baby baboons ... awww so cute!
    Your voices of days out sounds so nice. I have a choice of parks and that's about it if I have a school run. Enjoy the baboons

oct 02
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SYLVIA View Post

Your voices of days out sounds so nice. I have a choice of parks and that's about it if I have a school run. Enjoy the baboons
    Thanks. The beach is a 40 min drive, but it's a pretty drive through countryside so doesn't seem that far!

may 05
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

I have been to a local lake on the Longleat estate with another childminder - local school uses the woods for Forest schools so it has lots of stick dens to play and explore, we then paddled in the lake (to wash boots) and feed the ducks.

We had to be back by 12 for the washing machine repair man, his initial optimism of thinking it was just the brushes in the motor that needed replacing were short lived when it still didn't work and he discovered that wires had worn through burning out the programmer - now waiting in for new machine to be delivered! So it's been an expensive week so far, with a £40 parking fine, £90 for 2 dogs boosters & wormer at vets and now £270 for new washing machine - that does include plumbing in the new one, taking away the old one and I wasn't charged for engineer who came out this morning.

So much for trying to cut back and live on a budget!