Likes Likes:  1
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    july05
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default MONDAY - 6 days to go

Well I know some of you are still working

Im doing the pre christmas tidy up been at it since yesterday which sounds really bad but i do move all the furniture and i tackled the dumping ground of the utility room.

On top of the washing and ironing so I do feel a bit accomplished

Now to tackle the other room which is depending on who wants to use it computer/tv room, playroom store cupboard which ever is your point of view

If i can get on top of everything I can get on to the more important thins like baking
    When someone tells you nothing is impossible, tell them to go slam a revolving door

Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm working until Wednesday but we're already in countdown mode. I've only got pre-schoolers here and they're just free playing happily.

We've just about finished their Christmas crafts to take home and we have at last got a tree up. It hasn't got any decorations on it yet, but there is a tree!!

Feb 15
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mouse View Post
    I'm working until Wednesday but we're already in countdown mode. I've only got pre-schoolers here and they're just free playing happily.

We've just about finished their Christmas crafts to take home and we have at last got a tree up. It hasn't got any decorations on it yet, but there is a tree!!
    I'm working until Thursday. We are all ready for a break. My DS and 3 yo mindee keep niggling at each other. Both very tired.

Having a cup of tea and cuddle while DS watches TV and the mindees are sleeping. Then a bit of baking later.

may 05
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Mar 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Tomorrow is my last day, and then I'll begin round 2 of the big Christmas tidy up. Did most of the rooms at the weekend but it's looking a bit messy again - especially with all the amazon packages that have been arriving and creating lots of recycling, and all of the half finished craft projects hanging around.

I received a big order (mostly Christmas prezzies) today from Yellow Moon and was so chuffed. Everything is so much bigger than it looked in the catalogue, and better quality than I had thought it would be.

Went up to Manchester at the weekend for a big family Christmas party and it was brilliant. Delivered all the presents whilst there. It was quite early this year but it means now that I can relax into the final build up to Christmas.

Just need to get a couple more straight forward gifts now for DH and have round two of wrapping. Haven't even thought about food shopping though.

Sept 09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

I knew it was too good to be true how organised we were .....cooker went bang tonight while cooking tea so now need to get a new one before Christmas!
    Pixie Dust

Nov 13
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Spent a lovely day in Birmingham, shopping, taking photos and a quick lunchtime concert, which made us feel very relaxed.
    An exmindee and her parents had afternoon tea with us when we returned, a lovely time and catch up....DH had made coffee kisses ...a lovely treat to start our Christmas friends catch up occasions. ( we only ever have these at Christmas, usually made by his mum, so he has taken over this role now).

Evening stroll and home to embroider a Christmas stocking, almost finished but ran out of gold thread so a quick purchase will need to be made tomorrow. I worked out I bought this gold thread in 1991...it has lasted many a Christmas sewing activity.

Helping out at a woman's refuge tomorrow...running a crèche with a friend so the mum's can have a small Christmas relaxing treat...a lot of local beauticians / therapies have volunteered their services too......happy to help them get a boost at this time of year.
    Then home to old friends for a late lunch ( I'm being a dinner lady at a Christmas lunch too so mum's can have a quiet lunch together too) and a dusk walk for early evening photos. ( friends are proper photographers).
    I seem to have found my energy back after a long term and a relaxing weekend recoup.
    Just got some pass the parcels to finish, I've made one up for the mum's as well as the children ....with beauty products in each layer....but I hope the children are ok with theirs as I am using up all my dairy free chocolates ( one of my LO's is allergic to whey) which taste a little different, but all mine plus DH love them.

No more children until Christmas Eve then family and friends children that I can totally relax with, hope those that are still working are having a Christmassy time with the children.

8. Likes hectors house liked this post
    oct 02
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by FussyElmo View Post
    Well I know some of you are still working

Im doing the pre christmas tidy up been at it since yesterday which sounds really bad but i do move all the furniture and i tackled the dumping ground of the utility room.

On top of the washing and ironing so I do feel a bit accomplished

Now to tackle the other room which is depending on who wants to use it computer/tv room, playroom store cupboard which ever is your point of view

If i can get on top of everything I can get on to the more important thins like baking

Today was my 'day off' ... spent transporting my children around and then several hours chaperoning panto rehearsal this evening!

3 days work left. Just EY mindees tomorrow so going out for walk and then free play and sleeps! Got some schoolies the other 2 days, but still going to keep it light and aim to be out alot of the time!

I need to turn my dining room back into the dining room rather than store room, tidy playroom up/ back so we can use it as a store room.

Washing almost sorted, baking waiting to be done!

sep09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

mI on countdown , just today and tomorrow childminding.
    Looking forward to a big clean and declutter ready for the big day , ...i should clarify , Im looking forward to it being done...not doing it!!! xx

Aug 11
    Post Thanks / Like

Our holidays don't begin until Thursday, was meant to only have after school mindee today but a parent asked me to have LO for a few hours. LO is asleep so it's not too bad

aug 99
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Last preschool run today and last school run at lunch time tomorrow. Got a houseful on Thursday. Then only 2 on Friday. I've had a food shop delivered today and the rest comes on Friday so gives me a chances to nip out on Saturday if there's anything else I need