Likes Likes:  2
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Wednesday

Registered Childminder since
    july05
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Wednesday

Wow that was a busy busy few days I have bareky had time to sit down and catch up.

My brother and family have left now for a few days in London back on saturday and then they return home on tuesday- going to miss them so much it been lovely to do Auntie duties.

I had hoped for a much quieter day however fate has conspired against me and school decided to tell me yesterday
    at 4pm, that ds had been chosen to represent one of the 6 towns in hurdles this afternoon and could I get him there for 330

Luckily 2 mums have been able to collect their children from school as its sports day and the other mum has given me permission to take mindee with me. So the plans are sports day this afternoon then athletics at the stadium till later tonight hopefully he will run early so we can get home.

Then we will be watching the football - COME ON WALES!!!!

Hope every one is okay and I hope Loocyloo you got your cat to the vets yesterday
    When someone tells you nothing is impossible, tell them to go slam a revolving door

oct 02
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

:-) Thanks Fussy .. Yes sulky cat taken to vets!
    Hope the rest of your day goes well ... enjoy all the sports :-)

We're having a lazy day at the zoo today. Sat and watched giraffes for ages, then the penguins and now watching sea lion show :-)

sep09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

ds1 was a hurdler , before moving on to polevault and ultimate frisbee! Many many many afternoons spent in athletics stadiums over the years - and he even did a segment for sportsround on hurdling many moons ago.
    Ds3s 10th birthday today , hoping for a sunny afternoon as he requested the waterslide when he gets home from school! Have spent the last week decluttering and having a sort out in his bedroom and now the rest of the house...ready for his birthday and the small party on saturday which has now turned into a major event and sleepover!

Nov 94
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Congrats to your son

I've been having an odd day, again. My son came home from school yesterday at 1530 with a letter telling me all year 5's were going to the high school in the next town for a stem day. No alternative arrangement were available. This is the school I pulled my twins out of, and put in a formal complaint to. No way am I sending my 10 year old there. So I have my son at home today. I'll prepare for the fall out tomorrow.

I took the kids over to the sensory room where we'd been booked in for a session for 2 weeks to find no staff available. We eventually got in 20 minutes late, so out 60 minutes session was reduced to a 40 minute session, with half of the equipment broken (not their fault, power storm damaged half the electronics earlier in the week). But we had fun.

I was planning on baking this afternoon with my little ones......but something about their moods is screaming 'DON'T DO IT!!!!' So might do the old movie afternoon thing.

It's one of my little ones last day today and the other two have their last day on Friday :'( . All very sad.

oct 02
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by singingcactus View Post
    Congrats to your son

I've been having an odd day, again. My son came home from school yesterday at 1530 with a letter telling me all year 5's were going to the high school in the next town for a stem day. No alternative arrangement were available. This is the school I pulled my twins out of, and put in a formal complaint to. No way am I sending my 10 year old there. So I have my son at home today. I'll prepare for the fall out tomorrow.

I took the kids over to the sensory room where we'd been booked in for a session for 2 weeks to find no staff available. We eventually got in 20 minutes late, so out 60 minutes session was reduced to a 40 minute session, with half of the equipment broken (not their fault, power storm damaged half the electronics earlier in the week). But we had fun.

I was planning on baking this afternoon with my little ones......but something about their moods is screaming 'DON'T DO IT!!!!' So might do the old movie afternoon thing.

It's one of my little ones last day today and the other two have their last day on Friday :'( . All very sad.
    I want to reply 'like' but not 'like as such, but more .... 'thinking of you'

xxx

Nov 94
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

She's gone now. That was harder than I thought it was going to be gathering together her little suitcase of souvenirs we've made on our world book tour. Not looking forward to a repeat on Friday. But at least I should have the contract signing day to take my mind of it, and hopefully a moving date.

oct 02
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

She's gone now. That was harder than I thought it was going to be gathering together her little suitcase of souvenirs we've made on our world book tour. Not looking forward to a repeat on Friday. But at least I should have the contract signing day to take my mind of it, and hopefully a moving date.
    Hugs xxx
    I hate saying goodbye.

Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

It's tough when you have to say goodbye, isn't it? I've got 4 leaving this summer. I'll be very sad to see three of them go. The other one...well...let's just say I won't be quite so upset when I wave them out the door for the last time

9. Likes loocyloo, singingcactus liked this post
    aug 99
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow what a day!! Had grandson here who had an ear infection at the weekend and he has run me ragged I'm ashamed to say!! And as its my dd1's birthday on Saturday she wants us all to spend the weekend together in centre parcs. I can see 3 early mornings coming up being woken up by a very loud but loveable little Joe