So who is joining me in the Friday dance?
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  3
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    july05
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default So who is joining me in the Friday dance?

But I must admit the weather makes everything so much enjoyable.

Trip to the park this morning - no doubt I will have it to myself again.

Ds is bringing his girlfriend home tonight I have asked if he wants to finish with her as most people don't come back to the madhouse he's only 14 so it really is young love

Have a good day everyone
    When someone tells you nothing is impossible, tell them to go slam a revolving door

oct 02
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

:-( it's turned cold and drizzly today :-(

We've been to toddlers and were going to go to the park, come home to play cars instead!

But yay ... Friday :-) and we have a relatively quiet weekend that I intend to spend sorting out my greenhouse and patio plants :-)

Sept 02
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm not dancing.... My filling has just fallen out!!! One of my mindees offered to mend it with play dough, but I'm thinking perhaps a visit to the dentist is my best option!

oct 02
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Evie125 View Post
    I'm not dancing.... My filling has just fallen out!!! One of my mindees offered to mend it with play dough, but I'm thinking perhaps a visit to the dentist is my best option!
    owwww!

although playdough is not dissimilar to a filling! I had to take 3 mindees with me to the dentist a couple of weeks ago when half the tooth around the filling fell out !!!! luckily a friend came too, and sat with them, as they would not have sat watching by themselves!

hope you can get it sorted xx

oct 02
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by loocyloo View Post
    :-( it's turned cold and drizzly today :-(

We've been to toddlers and were going to go to the park, come home to play cars instead!

But yay ... Friday :-) and we have a relatively quiet weekend that I intend to spend sorting out my greenhouse and patio plants :-)
    I'm also dancing, as I have had a couple of random and odd vacancies become available ( due to LO leaving earlier than expected ( or discussed/arranged! ) and this allowing another LO to move his days around ) and despite having a waiting list - it doesn't fit what anyone wants, I've just had an enquiry, who pretty much wants what I have !!!! might not come to anything, but still good! ( AND, I think I know who mum is, but I don't think she knows I'm me, if you know what I mean! and if she is who I think she is ... she's great! and I'd love to work with her. fingers crossed, but not counting chickens yet! )

6. Likes BallyH, Maza liked this post
    july05
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by loocyloo View Post

I'm also dancing, as I have had a couple of random and odd vacancies become available ( due to LO leaving earlier than expected ( or discussed/arranged! ) and this allowing another LO to move his days around ) and despite having a waiting list - it doesn't fit what anyone wants, I've just had an enquiry, who pretty much wants what I have !!!! might not come to anything, but still good! ( AND, I think I know who mum is, but I don't think she knows I'm me, if you know what I mean! and if she is who I think she is ... she's great! and I'd love to work with her. fingers crossed, but not counting chickens yet! )
    Oooh good luck that would be perfect if it comes about
    When someone tells you nothing is impossible, tell them to go slam a revolving door

8. Likes loocyloo liked this post