Likes Likes:  5
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Monday Again

Registered Childminder since
    july05
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Monday Again

Is it just me or do the weekends just go to fast?

Its freezing here as well i have had to put the heating on

No mindees here till after school so catching up with some housework.

And I must go and buy the Star wars the force awakens so we can watch that later

Have a good day everyone
    When someone tells you nothing is impossible, tell them to go slam a revolving door

2. Likes loocyloo, Maza liked this post
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

The weekends go by far to fast!

I've had a quiet day today so have been sorting out one of the toy cupboards. It's one of those jobs that you start enthusiastically but after 10 minutes you realise it was a mistake to take everything out of the cupboard because you know you'll never get rid of anything that was in there and now you've got to try and fit it all back in again

4. Likes loocyloo, Maza liked this post
    Registered Childminder since
    oct 02
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mouse View Post
    The weekends go by far to fast!

I've had a quiet day today so have been sorting out one of the toy cupboards. It's one of those jobs that you start enthusiastically but after 10 minutes you realise it was a mistake to take everything out of the cupboard because you know you'll never get rid of anything that was in there and now you've got to try and fit it all back in again
    LOL! I did that a few weeks ago ... I decided I wanted to reorganise all my toys and I knew exactly where I was putting them ... problem was that one large toy wouldn't fit ANYWHERE else other than where it already is and then, I didn't have room to move something else, so it pretty much all went back where it was, and NO, I didn't get rid of anything either! I keep trying, but just can't do it!

I had a manic weekend ( what's new?!!! ) with my mum staying, so today, after lunch & mum left, I have had a good clean & tidy then I popped to see one of my parents for a cup of tea, to discover that one of my little toads who has basically toilet trained himself at my house, WON'T use the toilet or potty at home ( and even borrowed my potty for the weekend! ) but is telling mum he needs a new nappy 'I'm all wet' every half hour or so !!! so mum & I have decided that she isn't going to make a fuss this week, i'll have him for his usual days and see how the potty is going and then, if fine at mine, mummy is going to 'run out of nappies' !!! and force the issue! he is a very bright little thing and is, I ( and mum ) think, playing mum up!

6. Likes Maza liked this post