Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    july05
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Its saturday and it sunny!!!

And there is no football in this house this weekend.

Need to find a bit of motivation from somewhere and get some boring housework sorted and then maybe take the children for a spot of geocaching.

Just to find that motivation from somewhere

Have a good weekend everyone
    When someone tells you nothing is impossible, tell them to go slam a revolving door

oct 02
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

No motivation here!

Just been pottering around and had lunch in the garden ... washing just dry and I was giving it a bit longer and WHOOSH torrential downpour of freezing sleet!
    Now sitting huddled by the aga trying to get warm!

Mar 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

DH came up with the idea of having family reading time in order to encourage DD to read for pleasure, which is what we both loved as children but she isn't interested...yet. To be honest, why should she when I am always so willing and keen to read to her? So we have all been to the library as DH needed a new book and we had to collect some books that we ordered for DD last week - only to be told that she had too many books out already - ironic for a child who doesn't read to herself! Not to worry, out came my childminder library card.

Then we went to 'Cook' and they always give you lovely hot free samples to eat as you shop. Bought some easy ready made meals for a lazy evening. DH is now watching rugby and DD is making her bedroom 'all special' for family reading time, which she has scheduled for 6.30 tonight.

Swimming lesson for DD a 5, back home to our lazy dinner, family reading time and then Britain's Got Talent. We don't usually watch it but DD has suddenly really got into it. As much as I mourn the passing of the 'early years' I am quite enjoying the next phase of fun and development with her.

Have a fun weekend everyone.x

Nov 94
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Did you find your motivation?

We've been out shopping for a house today. We found a perfect house on zoopla last week so we travelled 90 minutes to view it, offered them the full asking price and it sounds like he is going to refuse it!!! He wanted us to offer more than he is asking?

So we have been looking around and found a bunch more for dh to go inspect next week, then me and my youngest will go view the pick of the bunch then put in an offer on our favourite.....of less than the asking price!!!

What a waste of a day, except I saw my big kids cos they came to view the house too

5. Likes Maza liked this post
    Mar 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by singingcactus View Post

We've been out shopping for a house today. We found a perfect house on zoopla last week so we travelled 90 minutes to view it, offered them the full asking price and it sounds like he is going to refuse it!!! He wanted us to offer more than he is asking?

So we have been looking around and found a bunch more for dh to go inspect next week, then me and my youngest will go view the pick of the bunch then put in an offer on our favourite.....of less than the asking price!!!

What a waste of a day, except I saw my big kids cos they came to view the house too
    Ooooh, good luck. Are you moving to a completely new area?

oct 02
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Oooooo ... noooooooooo.

Glad you got to see the big kids though.

july05
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Nope we ended up doing nothing the kids enjoyed playing outside with their friends.

Not good on the house bit glad you got to see the big kids
    When someone tells you nothing is impossible, tell them to go slam a revolving door

Nov 94
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Maza View Post
    Ooooh, good luck. Are you moving to a completely new area?
    We are military so we're always moving to a new area lol. This time though we are hoping to move back to the place I call my home town. I lived there on and off for 8 years when I was a teen. I still have some very good friends there and want my youngest to go to high school there. Looking forward to getting away from north yorks, really don't like it here.

10. Likes Maza liked this post