Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    july05
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default What a beautiful Monday morning

It feels like spring has finally arrived

I dont have any mindees here till after school and then only one so a quiet day.

Just making a batch of Lindor cupcakes as dhs manager is leaving for a new job.

Im about to hang washing out and then tidy up as I have a parent visit tomorrow afternoon.

Have a lovely day everyone
    When someone tells you nothing is impossible, tell them to go slam a revolving door

Feb 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    good
    Post Thanks / Like

Its lovely isn't it. I just braved my first outing to the park with 4 children two 3 year olds and two 1 year olds went really well. All beautifully behaved and such fun in this beautiful weather.

Post Thanks / Like

After school run, just spent a lovely morning at allotment, pottering and getting ready for another busy growing season. One little one who loved it, is now snoring loudly!

Aug 11
    Post Thanks / Like

It's only turning nice here now, we've spent this morning under some fog!

Only have one mindee until after school so offered to take LO to city farm but they don't want to go! LO does seem pretty wiped out from weekend so a quiet afternoon might be the way to go here.

We're going to soft play after school today so the schoolies don't keep missing out!

June 95
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Non childminder member
    childminder
    Post Thanks / Like

How lovely to spend time with your mindee on your allotment. Can learn so much and have so much fun too. Bet they loved it, and best of all fresh air. 👍

aug 99
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

I've had a lovely day. School run this morning then a day to myself. Exercise, housework, trip to the shops and an hour and half sprucing up the garden. Cooked a quiche for tea n done my ironing. Feel all up straight now n enjoying a relax on the sofa with my book. Hope you all had a good day

sept 07
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonfly View Post
    How lovely to spend time with your mindee on your allotment. Can learn so much and have so much fun too. Bet they loved it, and best of all fresh air. ?dc4d
    I got a polytunnel last September as a birthday present. Storm Gertrude took the whole cover off. I was gutted. Just got a new one on at the weekend and we were out in it yesterday planting bulbs lettuce and herbs. Plan to take 2 Los out to it this evening. They love it and so do I we are going to look about tomato and strawberry plants today
    Tess1981