Thread: NEW YEARS DAY

Registered Childminder since
    july05
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default NEW YEARS DAY

WISHING ALL OUR MEMBERS A VERY HAPPY AND PROPEROUS NEW YEAR

I hope most of you can function today and don't have bad heads

Plans for today prepare the dinner - we have Christmas dinner again but with ham.

Other than that the plans are to go for a walk and more board and I think me and dh will have a drink later seeing at tea and coffee were on the menu last night
    When someone tells you nothing is impossible, tell them to go slam a revolving door

aug 99
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Morning. Happy new year to all. Had a very chilled evening last night and feel great this morning. Taking decorations down today as grandson coming to stay tomorrow and won't have time to tidy before work on monday. But I'm still going to make time for some time with DP, maybe a nice walk too. Have good day everyone

Dec 04
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Happy new year all! My head is very clear this morning. We spent last night with friends and although me and my friend didn't drink our hubbys managed to polish off numerous Desperados and a bottle of Baileys before we entered into battle on Sing Star. We eventually came home at 3.30 this morning! Never on New years eve have I been out so late!
    A long walk to the next village is in the cards this afternoon to blow the cobwebs away, hangovers permitting for the men! Little jobs to be fitted in before the decs come down tomorrow. Enjoy your day everyone! Xx

Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Happy New Year everyone.

We had a lovely family night last night - food, games and outside to watch the fireworks at midnight.

My job today is to take down the second Christmas tree (did the first one yesterday) and get the whole house back to normal. I did most of it yesterday, but thought I'd better leave one room looking festive for NYE!

Aug 11
    Post Thanks / Like

Morning,

My head is a tad fuzzy this morning lol, it stayed dry for us to make it down the road to the beach last night, think I got to bed at half 2 this morning!😳

Not moving from the couch today!!

Happy new year to you all X

Post Thanks / Like

Feeling a little delicate, not planning on doing anything at all today! I actually went to bed at 12:30 and left everyone else partying till 3:30am!

Mar 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

We had a great family evening. Not feeling 'too' bad today. We were going to go to Kensington Palace today, but I think we're all in chill out mode and so I don't think that's going to happen. Shame, I would love to be there, but just the thought of packing lunches and then getting on the tube exhausts me.

Happy New Year everyone. x

Nov 13
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

We had a lovely end to 2015 - because the service was so slow at our restaurant ( we didn't really notice!) we had a surprise gift of two bottles of wine when we paid the bill, unprompted by us, a great gesture and made us feel very happy in their generosity and when we drank the wine later!
    Not too much drunk though and lots of water in between so no after affects - we were both awake early despite going to bed at 2 so we have walked along the canal this morning...we are gearing up to walking to Birmingham Mailbox along the canal which is 17 miles and 2 1/4 furlongs so today we walked about 6 miles out and then back. DH always sets challenges that are really hard to achieve, he would like to walk there and back...whereas my plan is there, eat a nice meal ( in our walking gear!) at the mailbox and then catch the train back, it's still in discussion, meanwhile we are going furthur on each walk out to practice.
    Reading Christmas gift books this afternoon and then steak pie that DH is making as I write, for dinner, I haven't had pastry in great quantity for such a long time - our mince pies this year just had teeny star tops so less pastry so I am really looking forward to it. If the sky is clear enough we are planning a star gazing evening - it was lovely last night so we are crossing our fingers. We have to walk out a little as our estate is so full of lights the photos are never good but, cognac in our coffee flask, wrapped up warm it should be good.

Happy New Year everyone.

Sept 90
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Happy New Year everyone, out at old mindees parents house had a lovely meal lots of wine then baileys and prossecco toast followed by a very frosty walk home at 2.20 am this morning, long lie in til 10.30 thick head and haven't moved all day feeling human now not sure about dh he didn't surface till after 12 and still delicate, we haven't been out on new years eve for at least 15 years so we enjoyed ourselves.

Enjoy the rest of the weekend looking forward to work on Monday
    Cath

10. Likes FloraDora liked this post