Likes Likes:  4
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    july05
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default ITS FRIDAY HIP HIP HOORAY

Have we all survived the week.

The holiday seem so far away now we are in the swing of school routine.

What are your plans for today.

I seem to be 2 down Mum granddad died yesterday so she said she might not bring them.

Got to pick one up from nursery then we are decorating a cake for her Aunties birthday tomorrow.

Yes I have baked the cake and mum is passing it off as hers Well we are out for a meal tonight

Im sure thats working in partnership with parents
    When someone tells you nothing is impossible, tell them to go slam a revolving door

Mar 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh Fussy you're a good'n.

Well this week was my first week of not doing childminding any more - except I ended up childminding on Wednesday for my sweet little mindee who left a month ago, and his baby sister - just as a one off as the mum had an appointment. It was so lovely seeing him but I had forgotten how much hard work one year olds are. I was exhausted, lol!

We had BIL staying over last night and so was busy sorting stuff out for him and today putting away the blow up bed etc. Although I've had a 'week off' I have been so busy. Had lots of computer problems so have taken ages getting CVs sent out, very annoying.

Today I'm sorting out the last of my deposits for old mindee, taking back their library books and starting the online part of my first aid course, so I definitely haven't left the childminding world just yet!

Lovely weather here. Have a good day everyone. x

oct 02
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Just 1 LO today .. i don't know what to do with myself! 2 more booked in for Jan, so going to have a quiet day for a term.

Went to toddlers and popped to the shops for a couple of bits because away for the weekend in the campervan :0)

Just had lunch and LO asleep whilst i have a quick tidy and blitz :0)

july05
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by FussyElmo View Post

Got to pick one up from nursery then we are decorating a cake for her Aunties birthday tomorrow.

Yes I have baked the cake and mum is passing it off as hers Well we are out for a meal tonight

Im sure thats working in partnership with parents
    And here's mindee masterpiece in all its glory. My vision for the top and hers were wildly different
    Attached Images Attached Images
    When someone tells you nothing is impossible, tell them to go slam a revolving door

5. Likes Maza, loocyloo liked this post
    july05
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Well I had an early finish - really cant complain.

now Im going to get ready as a bunch of school mums are going out for a meal to celebrate surviving the first week

7. Likes Maza, loocyloo liked this post
    Feb 06
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

That cake looks as if it's been made with love. Well done you for working in partnership with parents! Can't imagine any parent asking me to bake a cake. Not one of my strong points.

Lovely day here. No lo's. Took my youngest to see the Orthnodontist and after he has 4 teeth extracted he'll have a brace fitted early November. Then I had lunch with 5 of my 'old' mums. It was lovely to catch up. Very sunny here today. Everyone happy. Have a good weekend everyone.