Monday .......
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  5
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: Monday .......

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    With the sexy Enrique
    Posts
    28,101
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Monday .......

    Morning everyone

    Hope you all had a great weekend ?

    So what are your plans today ...are you busy ?

    Have a great day everyone

    Angel xxx

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    7,611
    Registered Childminder since
    oct 02
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    8

    Default

    Good morning Angel. Lovely to see you out and about on the forum :-)

    I'm on holiday in beautiful Northumberland and despite being in the middle of nowhere, our cottage has Internet! So as everyone else is asleep, I've made a cup of tea and am about to settle down with a book in peace :-) ( once I've checked emails and the forum! )

    Have a lovely day everyone xxx

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    3,153
    Registered Childminder since
    Mar 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Morning all.

    Not working today. DD has a friend coming round later on so I'm hoping that the weather stays dry so that they can play in the garden for some part of it. Before that I want to pop to Build a Bear to get a lead for one of the mindees who is leaving this week as that is his favourite toy here. He brings a different cuddly toy to ours everyday and they all have to wear the lead when they get here! I normally get them a book about starting school (The Kissing Hand) but I somehow ordered the wrong one (the abridged version) and it is naff and too late to order a new one, so I wanted to get him a top up gift. Also need to buy some more white thread so that DD can finish the rough and ready patchwork quilt that she is making.

    Got quite a bit of admin to do too. I want to laminate a reading game and a x table game that I printed out for DD last night.
    Have a good Monday every one. x

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    With the sexy Enrique
    Posts
    28,101
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by loocyloo View Post
    Good morning Angel. Lovely to see you out and about on the forum :-)

    I'm on holiday in beautiful Northumberland and despite being in the middle of nowhere, our cottage has Internet! So as everyone else is asleep, I've made a cup of tea and am about to settle down with a book in peace :-) ( once I've checked emails and the forum! )

    Have a lovely day everyone xxx
    Ooooh that sounds lovely ...have a nice relaxing time


    Xxx

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    With the sexy Enrique
    Posts
    28,101
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maza View Post
    Morning all.

    Not working today. DD has a friend coming round later on so I'm hoping that the weather stays dry so that they can play in the garden for some part of it. Before that I want to pop to Build a Bear to get a lead for one of the mindees who is leaving this week as that is his favourite toy here. He brings a different cuddly toy to ours everyday and they all have to wear the lead when they get here! I normally get them a book about starting school (The Kissing Hand) but I somehow ordered the wrong one (the abridged version) and it is naff and too late to order a new one, so I wanted to get him a top up gift. Also need to buy some more white thread so that DD can finish the rough and ready patchwork quilt that she is making.

    Got quite a bit of admin to do too. I want to laminate a reading game and a x table game that I printed out for DD last night.
    Have a good Monday every one. x
    Sounds like a busy day ...enjoy xxx

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    in the never never land fighting off fae
    Posts
    6,880
    Registered Childminder since
    july05
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    9

    Default

    Morning Angel.

    Im waiting for a new one to turn up had to get up and frantically tidy up. So organised me

    I have a day of hama beads, baking and the park planned
    When someone tells you nothing is impossible, tell them to go slam a revolving door

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    By the sea
    Posts
    8,830
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    It's the start of my week off, but I was awake as early as usual, so thought I might as well get up and get some jobs done.

    So far I've done 2 loads of washing, polished through the house, cleaned the cooker and fitted a new fridge door seal.

    I've got my sister and her family visiting later today so I thought we'd go out for lunch rather than me having to cook for everyone!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    By the sea
    Posts
    8,830
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maza View Post
    Morning all.


    Also need to buy some more white thread so that DD can finish the rough and ready patchwork quilt that she is making.
    I really should put my contact lenses in before I start reading. I read that as you need to buy more white bread so DD can finish her quilt!

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    3,153
    Registered Childminder since
    Mar 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mouse View Post
    I really should put my contact lenses in before I start reading. I read that as you need to buy more white bread so DD can finish her quilt!

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    804
    Registered Childminder since
    sept 07
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    I have the day off as I swapped days thus week as was only going to have one lo today. Of to the Christmas Shop today
    Tess1981

  11. Likes Maza liked this post
  12. #11
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    south coast
    Posts
    2,978
    Registered Childminder since
    Oct 12
    Latest Inspection Grade
    over it ;-)
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    started the day with 4 until 2.30 but had to get one collected with a bad tummy so mum took the sibling too

    still have 2 until 6 and 6.30 for dinner.

    Had a mad weekend which im still tired from but i will get there. Im not looking forward to my SW weigh in tonight

  13. #12
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    in denial
    Posts
    22,766
    Registered Childminder since
    1984
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by loocyloo View Post
    Good morning Angel. Lovely to see you out and about on the forum :-)

    I'm on holiday in beautiful Northumberland and despite being in the middle of nowhere, our cottage has Internet! So as everyone else is asleep, I've made a cup of tea and am about to settle down with a book in peace :-) ( once I've checked emails and the forum! )

    Have a lovely day everyone xxx
    We are off up that way next week, in our little motorhome - don't know where yet, just where the fancy takes us.
    Pauline x

  14. #13
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    7,611
    Registered Childminder since
    oct 02
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pauline View Post

    We are off up that way next week, in our little motorhome - don't know where yet, just where the fancy takes us.
    :-) Love Lindisfarne, Bamburgh is beautiful and today we visited Berwick upon Tweed. Fascinating and loved the L S LOWRY trail.
    Farne Islands are interesting; we saw puffins, seals and Grace Darlings lighthouse!
    Enjoy your meandering around the countryside :-)

  15. Likes Maza, Pauline liked this post
  16. #14
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    3,153
    Registered Childminder since
    Mar 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by loocyloo View Post
    :-) Love Lindisfarne, Bamburgh is beautiful and today we visited Berwick upon Tweed. Fascinating and loved the L S LOWRY trail.
    Farne Islands are interesting; we saw puffins, seals and Grace Darlings lighthouse!
    Enjoy your meandering around the countryside :-)
    Oh please tell me more about the Lowry trail - I'd love to do it...

  17. #15
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    7,611
    Registered Childminder since
    oct 02
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maza View Post

    Oh please tell me more about the Lowry trail - I'd love to do it...
    Apparently Lowry used to go to Berwick upon Tweed for his holidays every year from 1930s to 1970s and painted many scenes. The trail takes you round Berwick and you see a copy of his painting and the 'real' place.
    http://www.visitberwick.com/tours-to...es/lowry-trail

  18. Likes Maza, Pauline liked this post
 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Quick Links and Advertisements

Important Information Links
Some Useful Quick Links
Advertisements

 

You can also find us on:
Monday ....... Monday ....... Monday .......

We use cookies to make this site as useful as possible. They are small text files placed in your browser to track usage of our site but they don’t tell us who you are.
By continuing to use this site you are consenting to cookies being placed on your computer. Find out more here: Cookies in Use

Childminding Help and the Childminding Forum are part of Childcare.co.uk