Likes Likes:  11
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    Feb 06
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Default What makes your lo's giggle?

My mindees have cleared the bottom shelf of one of my book shelves and when they place the dolly's pram in front of it they can wriggle inside and hide. Of course I have to pretend I can't find them etc etc but they do giggle and giggle when I do. Was wondering what makes everyone else's lo's giggle?

Health & safety -the shelves are floor standing and attached to the wall via hugh screws and brackets at the top.

2. Likes FloraDora, Maza liked this post
    Dec 87
    Post Thanks / Like

At the moment we always seem to bring home leaves any time we go out.when we got home one of my 2 year olds was in absolute hysterics just because he was throwing a leaf in the air and watching it fall back down! Doesn't cost a lot to keep them amused!!

4. Likes lollipop kid, BallyH, FloraDora, Maza liked this post
    July07
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Every morning on arrival , 4 days a week my nearly 7yr old mindee hides by the front door so I cant see her, Mum comes in with brother and I say (every morning for about 2 weeks now)

'Oh...no xxx, this morning?'

Mum 'No...ive left her at home'

'ahh..I'll just shut this door then....'

Out she pops, in hysterics every time
    Time Out.. The perfect time for thinking about what you're going to destroy next.

6. Likes BallyH, FloraDora, Maza liked this post
    Mar 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Every day whenever we were getting ready to go out, I would go to the shoe cupboard and either pass each child a pair of my stiletto shoes or DH's huge wellies and say "Her you go, get your shoes on!" I always ended up in giggles at their unadulterated belly laughs at the same joke day in day out! It's the simple things that make us love this job!

8. Likes lollipop kid liked this post
    Feb 06
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Maza View Post
    Every day whenever we were getting ready to go out, I would go to the shoe cupboard and either pass each child a pair of my stiletto shoes or DH's huge wellies and say "Her you go, get your shoes on!" I always ended up in giggles at their unadulterated belly laughs at the same joke day in day out! It's the simple things that make us love this job!
    Ahh, mine would also love this.

july05
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Bumping up and down the front steps in the pushchair or other cobbled paths.

It sends mindee into hysterics everytime
    When someone tells you nothing is impossible, tell them to go slam a revolving door

11. Likes BallyH liked this post