Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  5
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    july05
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default BANK HOLIDAY PLANS

Got to love an unexpected early finish on the bank holiday weekend.

Hope you all have something lovely planned.

Ds has a football tournament tomorrow and nothing planned as of yet for Sunday and Monday. A bit of geocaching if it's nice Monday possibly.

Tonight is a take away and teaching dd2 to sew via youtube
    When someone tells you nothing is impossible, tell them to go slam a revolving door

sept 07
    Post Thanks / Like

Bf taking me to a lovely hotel near Dublin. Have only seem him half an hour this week so a night away is just what we need with no children in sight
    Tess1981

oct 02
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Planning a quiet relaxing weekend ... hahaha! I can dream!

Dd has dancing tomorrow

I want to empty and remove the pond. It's all over grown, needs a new cover and the tree it is next to is huge and covers it so nothing in it ( except a couple of newts who are going to my neighbours pond! )

Sunday it's the local 10k and I'm signing runners in, marshaling on the course etc

Monday ... who knows!

Nov 13
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Landscape photography course in the Derbyshire dales, then Sunday working on Photos. We went to Geoff Hamiltons garden yesterday, if you want planting ideas for your garden I recomended it, 39 small gardens to give you lots of ideas, all doable and affordable. In the lovely Rutland County. Lots of flower photography so theses need uploading and processing too.
    Promised the LO's I would make some tutu's like in the nutcracker, so shopping on the way to Derbyshire tomorrow for material and ribbon and fitting in making them before friends arrive for Sunday lunch. They may stay over so no more plans for Monday yet.
    Have a long restful weekend doing what you enjoy most!

aug 99
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

3 whole days with no plans whatsoever. Hope you all have fun

sept 99
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

going on a four night cruise tomorrow bliss

7. Likes Ripeberry, Maza liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Very jealous of those who have plans but hope you all have a fab break. We haven't done anything for the last 9 weeks due to hubby having a slipped disc 😢 currently awaiting a surgeons appointment so we've got many boring weeks ahead and me having to watch poor hubby in agony xx

Ex CM
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Non childminder member
    01/01/09
    Post Thanks / Like

Got myself my first 'racing' bike. Spent most of the day building it. Now need to work out how to adjust the brakes and find and adapter for the pesky tire valves that look nothing like normal bike or car valves! Then I'll spend the rest of the weekend road testing it
    Need a laugh? Visit my website: www.unclegargy.deviantART.com

Mar 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Took DD to tap and then swimming. In between hubby and DD did tons of gardening and I watched a few episodes of 19 Kids and Counting. It's so naff but I love it and find it fascinating! Hubby cooked a delicious roast lamb, roast veg and couscous while we were at swimming. I set up a 'Build a Bear' workshop/role play area for DD with a load of new sewing bits and bobs and real stuffing, which she was thrilled about. So we are currently making little animals. Tomorrow she wants to spend some of her pocket money in the real Build a Bear buying 'squeakers' for inside her toys, so I guess that is what we'll do. I want to do Junior Parkrun but she doesn't want to, I love it and it's just the right level for me

Monday, no plans, but no doubt it will include some or all of the following - swimming, a walk in the woods, baking and gardening. It SHOULD include paper work and cleaning, but well, mmm, we'll see...

11. Likes Ripeberry liked this post
    oct 02
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by loocyloo View Post
    Planning a quiet relaxing weekend ... hahaha! I can dream!

Dd has dancing tomorrow

I want to empty and remove the pond. It's all over grown, needs a new cover and the tree it is next to is huge and covers it so nothing in it ( except a couple of newts who are going to my neighbours pond! )

Sunday it's the local 10k and I'm signing runners in, marshaling on the course etc

Monday ... who knows!
    Well ... I spent about 4 hours revising and reducing paperwork ... planning should take less time from now on!
    Problem was I googled for activity ideas for 'superworm' and found so much it was hard to narrow down what I want to do! Ended up putting it all on my plan as will depend upon the children and the weather! Luckily we have a forestry commission superworm trail near by, so that's next week sorted!

We have removed the pond and rehomed 2 very cute newts and 6 frogs ranging in size from teeny tiny to HUGE in my neighbours pond. I knew there were newts in the pond .. never seen a frog although usually saw a bit of frogspawn and then nothing!
    Big hole all filled in and we're going to gravel it to extend the play area ( I'm keen for it to become a digging area but dh wants it to look nice! )

13. Likes Ripeberry, Maza liked this post