So is it the first day of the Easter hoildays for you?
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  4
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    july05
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default So is it the first day of the Easter hoildays for you?

We don't finish till Thursday.

I have toddler group today and then maybe think about doing some easter crafts
    I have got to get 2 eater bonnets made as well for Wednesday

Have a good day everyone
    When someone tells you nothing is impossible, tell them to go slam a revolving door

2. Likes rickysmiths liked this post
    Nov 11
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes and no.

Due to LA boundaries, we have 2 different sets of Easter holiday dates here. That means grandchildren on different holidays and TTO clients, such as teachers, on different hols too.

So the next 3 weeks my bookings are all over the place. It's a bit frustrating having so many days with only 1 or 2 here and still having to work, but at least it gives us chance to get out and about more. By taking the children into whichever county is not on holiday at the time, we can avoid the holiday crowds too, IYSWIM.

I've got no-one attending over the bank holidays, so hoping for some decent weather to have a proper good go at the allotment.

4. Likes shortstuff liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes first day here so my own girls are all off for two weeks

I am down to one mindee today, one is away and one has decided to stay off as another has the chicken pox .. Tomorrow and rest of week two instead of three as that is when the mindee with it is normally here .. So a quieter week! It's looking wet here in Dublin so not sure what we are gonna do all day!!

oct 02
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

:-) yep ... and I'm off this week. Just said to dh that I need a couple of hours to get paperwork sorted/read new docs/amend policies etc and he said I was meant to be on holiday! I said yes. ..But it was now or easter!

Going to have a lazy day for the rest of it and then we're away for a few days. Can't wait!

Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

My own children are on school hols now, although DS does have to go into school for some revision sessions.

I've booked a few days off over Easter, but will work the rest. Some of the children are off anyway, so I'll have quieter days on the ones I do work

Ex CM
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Non childminder member
    01/01/09
    Post Thanks / Like

My own two are off for two weeks. But they like to chill at home. But I want to go out!
    Need a laugh? Visit my website: www.unclegargy.deviantART.com

aug 99
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

On hols here but no mindees as they are all on holiday this week. So Im having a day out with my sister and DD1 and grandson. Quite an easy week wih only a few mindees coming on various days

Oct 12
    Latest Inspection Grade
    over it ;-)
    Post Thanks / Like

still at school here. My setting is quite stressy at the moment because of issues in home lives so I am just going with the flow.

I hate seeing my LO's breaking their hearts so I will probably be in tears by finish tonight

Aug 11
    Post Thanks / Like

Ours don't finish until this Thursday but we're off on holiday on Wednesday so only working two days this week, result!

Mar 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

DD is on holiday and I only have one mindee this week. She was off last week ill so it almost feels like her holidays started last week. We did holiday tennis club for an hour this morning and there is a lovely playground right next to the court where mindee can play. All DD has done today is moan. She felt mindee was having a nicer time than her in the playground, she wanted to be on the inside, not the outside of me when we were walking home, she didn't like her snack, it's totally unfair that mindee gets to join in with our baking session because she can't join in our baking sessions when she is at school, I got the wrong noodles for lunch etc etc. She's never like this when any other mindee is around but this particular one brings out the worst in her. I dread the times when I have them both together. She's never horrible to him, just to me when he's around! I have arranged a play date for her tomorrow so she won't be around much, which will help my sanity! About to do baking, then outdoor play and maybe more crafts, home time then wine o'clock.

sept 07
    Post Thanks / Like

My own children are not off until Wednesday then I close good Friday easter Monday and Tuesday and don't work Wednesdays anyway so almost a week off flying over to London on Holy Thursday after I finish work to visit friends and take the children sight seeing
    Tess1981

Nov 13
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I am usually TTO but parents (teachers) are in different LA's and this Easter they are out of synch, so I am working this week and the week after next. Just one child this week which includes his birthday so have planned nice things. Tomorrow we are visiting his new allotment and digging there for a change- helps the parents too and he is so excited to show me it. Our dog needs another huge bag of food so we are calling in at pet city on the way home - to view the animals, ours has a lovely area of different small pets aswell as fish - we are hoping to buy another couple of rainbow Dannios and a plant too - so when we get home he can help clean the tank and introduce the new fish.
    Birthday on Wednesday (4) so we are walking along the canal ( he loves the narrow boats) to a marina with our cameras - he has one too and then on to a nature reserve and adventure playground that has been developed on ex mining land.
    Lunch at a local canal restaurant on the way back.

I get paid to do this !!!!!!!

Back home I am hoping he can have a play with his pictures on photoshop and make a photo book to print and take home.
    Another mindee is coming for an hour ( no charge) so that we can have a few games and balloons for his birthday. Birthday cake ( Dh has made an allotment cake for him) and home early.

Then my holiday starts!
    Family coming Friday so Thursday will be hiding everything!.
    Really looking forward to it. Haven't seen my youngest son in weeks. But next week it will be cleaning carpets!

Latest Inspection Grade
    GOOD
    Post Thanks / Like

We've had really nice day - I've had 5 children, all over 2 1/2 so we went to see Penguins of Madagascar at the cinema this morning. They all really enjoyed it and so did I (apart from 20 visits to the toilet!). They all played well together this afternoon - I hope the rest of the week is as good as today

16. Likes FloraDora liked this post
    Aug 94
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Schools here don't break up until Thursday.

Hubby broke up on Friday and both the children came home from Uni on Friday.

18. Likes Maza liked this post