Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    july05
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Wednesday middle of the week.

How is everyone?

No one poorly I hope.

Have you all finished your Christmas preparations (or should I not ask)?

I'm finding it hard to get mine out of bed they really are on a go slow but its dark and raining so who can blame them.

Their schools finish Friday I think honestly they were finishing today

I'm taking mindee to the last library session for the year and then finishing off Christmas crafts as she finish's today
    When someone tells you nothing is impossible, tell them to go slam a revolving door

Post Thanks / Like

Morning mine were a nightmare to get up too !! I've got one mindee bouncing around in pure excitement at the prospect of Father Christmas coming next week another who is teething terribly and my little princess who is now in a foul mood after being so good yesterday having her jabs so I'm looking forward to the end of the day already x

Mar 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

My little girl was on the go slow as well this morning. Kept just lying down anywhere she could. She has just left for school looking all sorry for herself. I am on the other hand am so excited as for once I'm all ready for Christmas and counting down until tomorrow night when I finish for 17 days....not that I'm counting or anything. My 3 mindies all seem a bit subdued this korning so think we will stay in with dvds and Christmas songs x

Aug 11
    Post Thanks / Like

My 9 year old was hard to wake this morning too, still at least there's only 2 more early mornings to go!

Quiet day here, one mindee this morning who is happily pottering about herself, enjoying the peace I think! Then picking up another mindee from nursery before going to afternoon toddlers.

We might do some Christmas crafts if we have time too

aug 99
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

I know how they feel. Turned my alarm off at 6.10 this morning, then woke up again at 7.15!! Good job my early starter is coming later today. Was planning a walk round the nature trail at the garden centre today, but its horrible drizzly rain and quite cold. One mindee just got over a cold and the other one is only small and will be stuck in her buggy. Might do a trip to pet shop to see the animals instead. Crafts with after schoolies later. This year I have just put the stuff out and let them do their own thing and they are far more interested than usual

may 05
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Have got 3 boys today, have made the biggest Happyland train track possible and they are quite happy playing, may do some craft after snack and decorate some cakes - I was going to make biscuits with them, but other children made cakes yesterday and there are loads left to decorate, so not going to make more work for myself as I am absolutely exhausted.

Still have loads of presents to buy and although I'm not doing Xmas dinner this year as going to my daughters, so far my Xmas food consists of 4 boxes of Pringles, a Xmas pud a rep gave my husband at work yesterday, a few jars of last years mincemeat that may get made into mince pies and loads of bottles of last year's Mulled Wine - have invited whole road of neighbours in for Xmas drinks & nibbles on Sunday evening, so that's the Pringles, mulled wine & mince pies gone!

oct 02
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

How come it's Wednesday? !
    Went for muddy walk in the woods then visited market for bits and pieces and out for morning tea-to take a Christmas card to our favourite coffee shop!
    Home and did a Christmas puzzle and played christmas dominoes (both picked up in charity shop :-)) and a bit of craft.
    LOs now asleep before story time at the library and school run! Was going to make mince pies or biscuits but don't have the energy!
    I too am just letting the Schoolies have free access to all the Christmas crafts and hopefully they will have used up all the odds and ends of kits so next year I can start afresh!

I found it hard to get out of bed this morning and so did my own children!
    Cards posted today and all pressies bought .. Just need to wrap! Plus Father Christmas needs to write to my children asking them to post him their Stockings up the chimney so he can deliver them to aunts house on Christmas Eve! ( i've has enough of creeping round the house trying to silently fill Stockings! ... I was hoping they would agree to leaving them hanging by fireplace downstairs ( their aunt suggested it to them and they were determined to have them on their beds! )

Can't wait till Friday for end of term and then 17 days off!